You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lump on football bet!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited February 2012
    I have one for you

Wolves to be relegated 4-6 with Bet365 , you might get better value elsewhere.

They have looked bad all year under McCarthy, is O'Connor , going to be a better manager than ex Irish Manager who took them to World Cup, I dont think so.

Lump on people

Father V
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: lump on football bet!!!:
    i'll get the ball rolling and put up wolves @ 5/1 away to newcastle. the geordies might end up having one eye on the following weekends derby, while wolves were humiliated in their big derby a fortnight ago and will need to bounce back fast. they owe a performance to their fans. teams who lose their manager have been known to go and get a big response next game down the years, its happened quite frequently. newcastles overall form this year has been excellent, theyve never travelled well to london so can overlook to some extent a 5-2 and 5- zip defeat in the capital in the past month, and albeit without 2 of their main men for those games in Ba and Tiote, but with the mackems game looming, and attentions turned elsewhere, not to mention wolves now ,literally fighting for their premiership lives, theyre worth a speculative punt its also worth mentioning last 2 away games have yielded a superb point at white hart lane and a hard fought vicotry against fellow strugglers QPR, and might be the case at present that a break from Molineaux might breathe some extra life into them wolves 5/1 (lads)
    Posted by BELL_POKER

queue the 8 nil gubbing.............. !!!
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited February 2012

NO £100 BET TOMMOROW, GONE FOR A £60 TREBLE - CHARLTON 10/11
                                                                                 SWINDON 2/5
                                                                                 GILLINGHAM 4/6

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2012
    In Response to lump on football bet!!!:
    have had quite a lot of success with my footy coupans this year but have decided i am gona try and win my fortune by sticking on one team each week, i shall be opening a different betting account and starting out with £100, i am going to start this tommorow so will post my pick then for anyone whos interested!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    does a double on saturday, and a treble tomorrow constitute as one team??? more contradictions lol! ill be giving this thread a wide berth from now on its too complicating for my fragile little mind, it needs renamed the odds on section also lm fa0!!! good luck for rest of season, wholeheartedly i mean that, but i cant take anymore viewing, the goalposts change every bet i cant keep up lmf a0 twice!! laters :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to lump on football bet!!! : does a double on saturday, and a treble tomorrow constitute as one team??? more contradictions lol! ill be giving this thread a wide berth from now on its too complicating for my fragile little mind, it needs renamed the odds on section also lm fa0!!! good luck for rest of season, wholeheartedly i mean that, but i cant take anymore viewing, the goalposts change every bet i cant keep up lmf a0 twice!! laters :)
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    thanks for keeping away from this thread, ur doing me a massive favour cos your extremely boring, yes i mite have changed the goalposts for this paticular set of fixtures but its my choice, if your not interested then  fine, you can keep your opinions to yourself, odds on thread, yeah good 1, i should be backing 5/1 shots that have no chance u clown!!!!           
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited February 2012
    JUST SEEN THE TEAMS FOR TONIGHT AND HOLLAND LOOK HUGE AT 13/8 WERE GONNA BE LUCKY TO GET NIL!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    after a good midweek, having both my bets come in on tuesday and wednesday have decided to do a few £50 singles and doubles.

CELTIC AND RANGERS £50 DOUBLE
    CHELTENHAM AND SHEF UTD £50 DOUBLE
    LEICESTER AND BIRMINGHAM £50 DOUBLE
    MK DONS £50 SINGLE
    SHEF WED £50 SINGLE
    MAN CITY -2 GOALS £75 SINGLE!!!
  • Options
    ALFIE123ALFIE123 Member Posts: 287
    edited March 2012
    Not quite in your league as far has monetary bets go but put a tenner on both these accas.

All short odds but hey ho on the home games and good value i reckon on the aways

MAN CITY   v  Bolton
    LEICESTER  v  Coventry
    BRUM         v  Derby
    CHELTENHAM v  Northamton

Barnet       v   ROTHERHAM
    Rochdale   v    SHEFF WEDNESDAY
    Portsmouth v   MIDDLESBORO
    Dunfermiline v  MOTHERWELL

Pays 22/1
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited March 2012
    Alfie can you stop betting against my Northampton every bloomin week! lol :P

Even though we will lose.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Alfie can you stop betting against my Northampton every bloomin week! lol :P Even though we will lose.
    Posted by splashies
    As soon as you stop beating me up on the poker tables
    then i will stop betting against the Cobblers. LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Alfie can you stop betting against my Northampton every bloomin week! lol :P Even though we will lose.
    Posted by splashies
    Its half time and what a load of old cobblers.
    They cant win all season then they go to 3rd in the table and look wat happens.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    TODAYS RESULTS FOR ME WERE A COMPLETE DISASTER, AH WELL NEXT WEEKS ANOTHER WEEK, WE'LL GO AGAIN!!!!
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: lump on football bet!!! : Its half time and what a load of old cobblers. They cant win all season then they go to 3rd in the table and look wat happens.
    Posted by ALFIE123

And look what we go and do! We've lost tonnes of leads this season. If games ended at half time, we'd be top half of table.
  • Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited March 2012
    Well today was a good day :) had 2 bets, 1st one failed early on after swindon got beat 2nd one was a winner £2.50 on
    Torquay away at crawley at 10/3,
    Aldershot at home to Morecombe at 1/1,
    Middlesbrough away at pompey at 13/8,
    Gillingham away at plymouth at 6/4
    West Brom at home to Chelsea at 23/10

returned £424.53 :D

just wished i had put a little more on :P
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited March 2012
    well done murray
  • Options
    cearns01cearns01 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2012
    double for tonight - VALENCIA/VALENCIA (ht/ft) @ 9/4
                                 REAL MADRID -2  @  11/10   
                                  PAYS  JUST UNDER 6/1
  • Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited March 2012
    Well im on form another win today, ill try an post the picks of my coupons if sky lets me lol

:D