You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

offordables all week

2»

Comments

• Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited November 2009
    I too am a great advocate for these tournaments and support the proposal

Dave
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    Great proposal pap m8 me or debdobs would play one nearly everynight.Hope this is implemented
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2009
    Good idea paperon i'd play as often as possible those tournaments are a great laugh and value.
  • Options
    pdavo100pdavo100 Member Posts: 59
    edited November 2009
    defo big yes from me paparon,I agree with stokefc,why not have both at same time? 
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited November 2009
    have had some of my best nights(excluding the ones with the wife)playing the offordables, i had my first half decent mtt win on them to(them were the days). pleeeese dont let them take our ds, i ruddy love im
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009

yep , ever1 ses change it, pay attention sky.

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: offordables all week:
    I ain't played on here in quite a while, will be back after christmas, probably sooner, but I am currently on another site (which i wont name) but I feel this site is a good one but the offordable ones especially £3.30 are very enjoyable. When I do come back would love to be able to play in 10 seated cheap deepstacks :) hope everyones well, ozzie, paparon, pod and the rest.
    Posted by SwansFC
    Thanx swanns, im gd ta, come back, its been 2 long.

I think these affordables are the way 2 go, These easily dominate in the amount of players that take part and maybe its best to change em all to the affordables. Gl every 1 hope its a happy ending 4 u all
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited November 2009
    im in favour of more orfordables for sure
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    has anyone noticed the difference in the 7pm deepstack numbers when the buy in is less example tonights conmpared to last night