You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who are Team Diamond?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited April 2012
    No malice intended!

Having hever heard of Team Diamond before myself and a few others were naturally curious after seeing a number of the members at a table. Team Talk seemed the best place to ask.

FWIW those of us on the rail cheering on our man came to the conclusion that the Team Diamond players were playing fair and square during that Cardiff SPT satellite. Good luck to the Team Diamond players who've qualified for Cardiff and to the entire team in the forum games should you decide to get involved.
  • Options
    dulake8dulake8 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2012

Thanks Dave...........

I will find out who is playing tonight then as boss man diamond81 is lazy, lol (JOKE DAVID) he he

• Options
    minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited April 2012
    Ok so here's the thing I was the one arguing the point at the table & having feel I had to show every hand I folded but moving on .... soooooooo glad we can all move on & be nice ;o)) - !!x
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited April 2012
    On behalf of TKP id like to welcome team diamond to sky poker. I hope that the player/s that qualify for SPT Cardiff do enjoy it, and enjoy the banter that comes with it. ill hopfully meet some of you at a future SPT.

Tracybabe im already liking your banter. :).

Best of luck if you do play the forum DTD its a very good run and enjoyable game.

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond?:
    Thanks Dave........... I will find out who is playing tonight then as boss man diamond81 is lazy, lol (JOKE DAVID) he he
    Posted by dulake8
    Dont have to find out, but thanks!!

honestly just get them to register, & I'll do rest!! X

ps, GaryQQQ is One of the nicest blokes on Sky, HE EVEN NICER THAN ME, DEFO!!!

just mis-understanding of his post, as he stated!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL WITH YOUR NEW TEAM!!

From ALL The Comrades in The HitSquad!!
  • Options
    tracybabetracybabe Member Posts: 28
    edited April 2012
    On behalf of TKP id like to welcome team diamond to sky poker. I hope that the player/s that qualify for SPT Cardiff do enjoy it, and enjoy the banter that comes with it. ill hopfully meet some of you at a future SPT. Tracybabe im already liking your banter. :). Best of luck if you do play the forum DTD its a very good run and enjoyable game.
    Posted by The_Don90
    I would play if sky would increase my deposit allowance arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....sorry peeps but they cant override it got to wait 24 hours :'(
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : I would play if sky would increase my deposit allowance arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....sorry peeps but they cant override it got to wait 24 hours :'(
    Posted by tracybabe
    I rekon you'll get till around 5-8pm tomorrow night which should allow your 24 hours to take place.

good luck if you do.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Diamond21 checking it out and will get back to u :O). I sure can, messed with the wrong girlie this time ;O)
    Posted by tracybabe
    Girlies with excess testosterone - luvley
  • Options
    drumahai05drumahai05 Member Posts: 777
    edited April 2012
    I like team diamond........ thanks to them ive banked over £2k in 5 days....he he he and YES im a girl and only been playing 3 weeks in total........... Me likes SKY POKER :)
    Posted by dulake8
    for now lol. but wp and gl in the future. good to see a new team.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Girlies with excess testosterone - luvley
    Posted by elsadog
    I hold my head high and my middle finger even higher to u :O)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : I hold my head high and my middle finger even higher to u :O)
    Posted by tracybabe
    Good for you girl - show your class
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Good for you girl - show your class
    Posted by elsadog
    Thats why my middle name is classybird as u well know ;o)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited April 2012
    feisty women,its like being down the pub