You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

typical skypoker

2»

Comments

• Options
    SHENNY75SHENNY75 Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2009
    thanx jingema, i know its not fixed just a bit pee'd off when it keeps happening
  • Options
    SHENNY75SHENNY75 Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2009
    thanx all for replys
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2009
    I once played an entire tournament without the ace of hearts. This would have made you an even bigger favourite!
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited November 2009

No worries Shenny, I know it hurts when you lose.

Google Bill Rini and check out his blog if you still have any doubts about playing online.

It's very entertaining and informative.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,170
    edited November 2009
    Earlier I had AJ all-in and got called by AQ and AK. I didn't hit on the river. Blummin Sky Poker ;-)
  • Options
    SirFrankSirFrank Member Posts: 197
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: typical skypoker:
    In Response to typical skypoker : Beleive it or not your actually wrong. For one every hand is random! And for 2 i've been rivered so sickly about 3 times as much than Sky Poker on Full Tilt.
    Posted by HartshorN
    Ok smart @rse you decribe what you mean by random!
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    I once played an entire tournament without the ace of hearts. This would have made you an even bigger favourite!
    Posted by Deadluck
    Having said that, we played a game round our house a few months ago.

My friend bought his table top, chips and cards. The beer flowed and so did the poker.

The following morning, I found 3 cards on the dining room floor. Don't know how long they were there for and I still haven't given them back to him.

I bet there are far fewer straights in his home games now!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Earlier I had AJ all-in and got called by AQ and AK. I didn't hit on the river. Blummin Sky Poker ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I believe Webby posted it a nano second ater it hapened! :)
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    is this not an area 51 post????
  • Options
    AcesSuitedAcesSuited Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2009
    I am starting to loose faith with sky poker also. I had been doing very well, but last 3 months were a disaster. Was getting a lot of bad beats, could not win any allins preflop my KK's were getting busted everytime ( guy on small blind went allin on my raise i had KK, i called he had 53 they wernt even suited.it was DYM he was chip leader i was second he thought he could push me off hand as on bubble and another guy was very short stacked.it would have left him much worse than short stacked had he lost but he didnt he got his straight. But KK,s were losing to rag Aces and 99. KK was called by 2 guys one hand v A7 and JQs. They both ended up beating me the Ace came up on flop other guy got his flust on turn,i was even dead before the river..I had a run of getting KK beaten 7 times on a run.Had to get away from site for few days,which i think is best after losing streak. Came back and noted ALL the hands i played where i shoved allin preflop. I have done it now 4 times since i came back still cant win. hands were AK (me) v 99 Lost(i didnt hit), AA v Ak lost (flop 8 j 9 he got runner runner for straight), AJ v A4s Lost (he hit flush) AQ v QQ Lost (didnt hit A).I think this is more than bad luck.But will keep trying for now.
  • Options
    GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited November 2009
    start to worry more when you are all-in with KK and 4 people call with rag A and still an A comes on the flop  
    Posted by debdobs_67
    This just happened to me !!

All in with my Pocket twos ( i no, i no, a god send ! ) and four other players only had the nerve to call me, they had AK AQ AJ and A10 and the flop come 3 7 A ...turn A and then river A !!

My God It is so typical for Sky Poker, no where else would the pocket twos lose !

;)
  • Options
    GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited November 2009
    Oh and im off to Party Poker where you can play real poker ;)
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    "typical sky poker" love it XD
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    win  some  lose  some
  • Options
    DogWalker1DogWalker1 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2009
    I see a lot ot the 'typical sky poker' comments in the chat box and read on the forums. Having read this post I'm not sure what the conspiracy theory is and who benefits from it ? Every 'dodgy' hand that someone comments on in the forums is possible - game of chance - and so I believe it happened. I get bad beats, naughty wins and play 100's of mundane hands. Thats poker !