You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Good Old Days?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2009
    I agree thre are to many repeats,when one tourney has finished they shouldn't repeat it as the next show.I suggest all the tables on cash that they say maybe on tv and maybe add some of the £200+ guarenteed tourneys and just show the random live feed from the tables in place of the repeats.
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Sorry Tikay - wrong word.

I enjoyed Master Cash, but you mentioned a few weeks ago that a live show would be returning on Friday nights - is that still the plan? No signs
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009
    In Response to The Good Old Days?:
    Also maybe James Hartigan can be persuaded to take over the Bingo callers job, he'd be good at that !! As a film critic and interviewer he's good,  as a poker analyst I dont think so !! 
    Posted by bennydip2
    Great - another hater!

[Removes Benny from Christmas card list :-)]
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,924
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Good Old Days?:
    Sorry Tikay - wrong word. I enjoyed Master Cash, but you mentioned a few weeks ago that a live show would be returning on Friday nights - is that still the plan? No signs
    Posted by darich
    No - a SECOND Live Show will be on SATURDAY nights - so there will be Master Cash AND the other new Show, both on Saturday nights. And the other Show is an absolute stonker - like nothing you have EVER seen before in Poker.

No signs? Yes, there are. We've been working incredibly hard on it for some time now. All those involved have now been organised.

As I said previously, there were clues galore to it at the SPT in Manchester, but everyone missed them.

I'm not going to give Dates or more details at this moment, as someone will just use it as a stick to beat us with.

It's in late-stage pre-Production though, & those apperaring in it are Booked.
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Good Old Days? : No - a SECOND Live Show will be on SATURDAY nights - so there will be Master Cash AND the other new Show, both on Saturday nights. And the other Show is an absolute stonker - like nothing you have EVER seen before in Poker. No signs? Yes, there are. We've been working incredibly hard on it for some time now. All those involved have now been organised. As I said previously, there were clues galore to it at the SPT in Manchester, but everyone missed them. I'm not going to give Dates or more details at this moment, as someone will just use it as a stick to beat us with. It's in late-stage pre-Production though, & those apperaring in it are Booked.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Is there a link with snooker then??

Sorry I wasn't implying you weren't doing anything. Just love 865 and I suppose I get frustrated watching the 4th repeat of Primo to the extent that I now know what James is going to say before he says it ! :-)
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Good Old Days? : No - a SECOND Live Show will be on SATURDAY nights - so there will be Master Cash AND the other new Show, both on Saturday nights. And the other Show is an absolute stonker - like nothing you have EVER seen before in Poker. No signs? Yes, there are. We've been working incredibly hard on it for some time now. All those involved have now been organised. As I said previously, there were clues galore to it at the SPT in Manchester, but everyone missed them. I'm not going to give Dates or more details at this moment, as someone will just use it as a stick to beat us with. It's in late-stage pre-Production though, & those apperaring in it are Booked.
    Posted by Tikay10
    i'm all exited now,you cant leave it at that!
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    In Response to The Good Old Days? : Great - another hater! [Removes Benny from Christmas card list :-)]
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    LOL  no James I love your Interviews in Vegas they were great , fantastic !! 

It's just well .....  "Ya can have to much of a good thing"  :))
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    Where is The Club or Poker Week.

What happened to the televised Velocity games? Stacked up? The league final?

Yet we still get those god awful repeats of some bloke who 'loves a good pair in his hands' or that fella that 'would love to give Phil Helmuth a really bad beat'

And if I hear that woman who says 'I would love to play Daniel Negraneau, But I Know I could never beat him!' I will scream. How does she know that????? She may be dealt aces every hand and whip the boys bum.

Even the poker ettiquette stuff was fun at first but even they started to grind.

It ultimately made me turn over.
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009

I wonder what the viewing figures were on Sat when they had the 865 and cash as, compared to the average of rest of week.

Bet it tells a story