You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

CHRISTMAS PTP!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: CHRISTMAS PTP!!:
    OMG you're such a saddo Lisa... ...er, wait a minute, I've just realised muggins here is live in the studio on Boxing Day with S atan himself. sorry Santa himself, Mr. Tony Kendall. I don't know if getting to spend my precious Christmas time with Tikay is my seasonal gift from the bosses of Sky Poker but if so, all I can say is...I hope they kept the receipt. ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD

OMG it was worth starting this thread just for that line alone!!

WOOHOO. Right so it's a date then...Bundle over to Ski_Yoghurts for dinner then drunken debaucherous (Not me obviously, I shall be a paragon of virtue...) banter and loosey goosey play!!

Yup..It better be a big Turkey.. Although I have no doubt whatsoever that the Turkey will be me.

But at least I'm not in the studio boxing day..that WOULD be sad ;)

All of your presence will be my present. See what I did there.

x
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    Playing at Christmas eh.... well if past experiances are any indicator i'll still be building toys on boxing day Aarrrrgggghhh........ why is it I pay people all that money for things and they don't even have the courtesy to send me it built already.