You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

regarding 'chip dumping'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,899
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: regarding 'chip dumping':
    This so called 'sensitive programme' cant be that good, if it was i'd be under interrogation by now, because the way i play sometimes, people could class it as chip dumping lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    It has a special code in it, so that it can differentiate between chip-dumping & rank bad play.

It's nicknamed "The Orford Code" for some reason. 
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: regarding 'chip dumping':
    In Response to Re: regarding 'chip dumping' : It has a special code in it, so that it can differentiate between chip-dumping & rank bad play. It's nicknamed "The Orford Code" for some reason. 
    Posted by Tikay10

LOL at the elder statesman!  why don't you hit the guy over the head and be done with it! ;) you never cut him any slack poor dude!! ;)
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    ive never heard that expreesion be4, i always play the "micro stakes tables".
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited November 2009
    I have tried this on another site not realising it was such a no no.  My acc wasnt locked, but I could never again play with that same person.

I would like to see a cash transfer facility here, but it will never happen as they also have skybet.  Just think of all the community prop bets that would go on.  It would be so much fun imo, but these prop bets are monies that could be going to skybet so i couldnt see them ever allowing it.