You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does anyone else get bored?

2»

Comments

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    i listen to music  or  read a book
  • Options
    D3ADH4ND5D3ADH4ND5 Member Posts: 189
    edited November 2009
    i have a stack of chips beside my mouse at all times, i practice chip tricks and such, you tube is pritty gd 2 show u how to do them, plus i always have music on n have a good old boogie lol muti-tables are also a good way if u can do it, i cant coz i tend 2 concentrate on 1 table more then the rest.... lol
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    I wish I had a chance to get bored, 3 kids under 5, all driving me crazy, and if tis at ngiht when the eldest 2 are in bed, im still generally holding or feeding the baby (5 weeks).  It would be nice to be able to sit there and do nothing
  • Options
    thompson10thompson10 Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2009

i find the keys to poker is having good mental stamina.....

maybe listen to music r have another table opened at the same time to keep your mind ticking over and on the game

• Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited November 2009
    I don't watch tv as it takes too uch attention away from the screen.

Multi-tabling and listening to music does the trick for me
  • Options
    jamesbozjamesboz Member Posts: 37
    edited November 2009
    I tend to have the TV or music on to keep me going during longer tourneys, have not played in one for a long while though.

Tend the have the forum open in the background as well but ideally try and watch every hand as the more information you can get from the other players the better.