You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!)

13»

Comments

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009

Lisa my dear gal, as you are now a member of the 'TyK's' !!
    and we are loyal soldiers our 'King RICHARD the Orf",  be careful very careful that our KING doesn't look for you do do a forfeit , you know he may do a deal and let TK off the forfeit and you take the place instead..  . thats the rumour Ive heard !!! 
    You know your leader TK has a funny way of turning things around when things do not go his way !!  He may well decide  that it  is you who has to do the forfeit !! 
    You have been warned ...you know you cant trust him !!!   :) 
    ( I dont care what   T K say's about you, I think your alright )  :))
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    YEAH BENNY NOW THATS A THOUGHT.CERTAINLY WOULDNT PUT IT PAST HIM EH? LOL
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!):
       Lisa my dear gal, as you are now a member of the 'TyK's' !! and we are loyal soldiers our 'King RICHARD the Orf",  be careful very careful that our KING doesn't look for you do do a forfeit , you know he may do a deal and let TK off the forfeit and you take the place instead..  . thats the rumour Ive heard !!!  You know your leader TK has a funny way of turning things around when things do not go his way !!  He may well decide  that it  is you who has to do the forfeit !!  You have been warned ...you know you cant trust him !!!   :)  ( I dont care what   T K say's about you, I think your alright )  :))
    Posted by bennydip2

lol. Not to worry Bennydip.. the heavies have been duly paid off and my 'protection' is in place for another month ;)
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!):
    In Response to Re: BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!) : lol. Not to worry Bennydip.. the heavies have been duly paid off and my 'protection' is in place for another month ;)
    Posted by Lisa_Long
      OK, but remember who it was who warned you,  :)  all I'm saying is TK wont be doing any forfeit while he's got you to blame ....
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    orford will be shamed!!!