You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

did i play this badly.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2009

edit .... folded = mucked

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,639
    edited November 2009
    think your complicating things now dohhhhh think the original post was more to do with the reaction she got.
    prefer bejeweled won £8 first go
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Ahhhh, in that case the reaction was just the one you want! Nothing better than getting a chunk of someones chips n them having a go at ya! Makes it even more likely that you'll go on to get the rest, love it when poker gets personal!

DOHH

• Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
      Except for one small thing. The abuse came from the person who had played the hand weakly(raised pre then went passive), not the one who lost the chunk of chips
  • Options
    Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
    edited November 2009

He was gutted he lost anjie, you played the hand well as ever.

• Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited November 2009
    thanks evry1 for your opinions. anjie xx
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009

Nice one Anjie well played ..

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    I hate to say it but DOHHHHHHHH has a point with regard to what Anjie put the opponent on...

I, like DOHHHHHHHH would have immediately checked the hand history to see if a) my read was right and b) if i had maximized my winnings from the hand...

However, It seems that you played it well Anj and got paid well, (good potsize on river) that's the main thing... How often does one flop quads? Once in a blue moon, so it will always be tricky to make sure you maximize your winnings.

Well played Anj, is the conclusion...

Oh and ingore what your opponant said, he was just a bad loser and was talking Po o.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    you played an excellent hand excellently anjie--cant see how you could have got more chips out of the dingdong that abused you, I've said it before, and I'll say it again--you are one of the best instinctive players on sky, if not THE best!
    take no notice of these jealous types, if they had half a clue, they would treat you with the respect you deserve. Nice one hon--well played!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009

She might be one of the best indeed might have BEEN the best, but shes definately not the best. DOHH is here now. x
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: did i play this badly.:
    you played an excellent hand excellently anjie--cant see how you could have got more chips out of the dingdong that abused you, I've said it before, and I'll say it again--you are one of the best instinctive players on sky, if not THE best! take no notice of these jealous types, if they had half a clue, they would treat you with the respect you deserve. Nice one hon--well played!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    tyvm xx