You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

didn't see this coming...

2»

Comments

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    agree with what u are saying tikay  think  dohhhhh asillusians of granduer not as good as he thinks he is
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2009

Firstly, I am a successful player, people skills or no people skills!

And wether i'm loved or not by people playing me at online poker is irrelevant and I couldn't care less, but wouldn't like to be hated either.

I haven't personally 'abused' anyone since my J.H Post/s and thats long gone, n forgotten. Well I thought it was.

I bet when tallboy read my posts he was laughing his b!!!!x off! Its just the response he wanted and wud have made his win even sweeter. He even said when the 'winner' animation flashed in front of him "get to the forum dohh". lol. Touch of class to go with the win.

In the end I couldnt resist a moan and caved in, which again, he wud have loved i'm sure!

DOHH

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    so y u come on the forum to  moan  about your  beats good players just forget about it move on to the next game
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,370
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: didn't see this coming...:
    so y u come on the forum to  moan  about your  beats good players just forget about it move on to the next game
    Posted by scrumdown
    Actually. no, he did not. It just looked that way, as it was not worded "quite so". He just wanted what's known as "a bit of sport", but his reputation precedes him now.

It's the inevitable consequence of what went before. It just needs a little fence-mending.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    YEH---I think these controversial posters should all be forced to read the thread about "Colins" in area 51---sort them right out innit!!!!