You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker/chrome compatibility issues (POST YOURS HERE)

2»

Comments

• Options
    zingzing Member Posts: 333
    edited May 2011
    bump..

when you open tables up in chrome standard or miniview the sizings are completely off and cut off about an inch off the side and and inch off the bottom making you have to manually resize every table you open
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky poker/chrome compatibility issues (POST YOURS HERE):
    bump.. when you open tables up in chrome standard or miniview the sizings are completely off and cut off about an inch off the side and and inch off the bottom making you have to manually resize every table you open
    Posted by zing
    Hi Zing,

This may be caused by the version of chrome and/or a specific local setting on chrome.

Have you always used chrome?
    How long has this been an issue (has it just started recently?)

What version of chrome are you using please? (Click on the Spanner in the top right corner then 'About Chrome')

I'm using version 11 on Windows 7 and it is ok for me in both standard and miniview:

P.S. the problem you had with Hand history from the tables on the download client a while ago has been fixed now, so perhaps worth giving that another try.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Options
    zingzing Member Posts: 333
    edited May 2011
    am on the latest version which was updated other day but just checked my only changed setting which was different than default was a "theme" i put on it which was the problem so is sorted now i went back to the default one ty.

i wana use firefox preferably but it has the command that everytime u open up more than 5tables or so it gives u a warning about your pc being good enough to run more tables etc(i just bought a new pc there is no issue), is there any way to get rid of this so i can use this browser?
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited May 2011

Glad to hear that is sorted,

The Firefox pop up can only be turned off at our end.

We added that a while ago because the version of firefox at the time didn't handle multiple flash applications particularly well, it was only an issue when playing 5+ tables (less than 5 performed better than IE, whereas more than 5 performed much worse on a standard pc build)

Given that FF has been upgraded a few times since then, we'll revisit this and if this is no longer an issue then we'll remove the message. I'll let you know when we have some feedback.

Best Wishes

Adam

• Options
    eekamouzeeekamouze Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Totally peev with Sky poker and might be going back to VC, too much connection probs and costing me entry fees

I tried reloading and rebooting, I don't mind losing at the tables but not in limbo land (;;;;)<^.,.^>(,,,,) EEKAMOUZE
  • Options
    rottengorottengo Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky poker/chrome compatibility issues (POST YOURS HERE):
    Hi guys I thought it might have been my PC but just read the posts above about chrome. I can register for tourneys I can get into the lobby I can watch other tables But my game won't load I'd tried observing my table but firstly I get told connection is lost (it reconnects) and then it tells me that I already have the table open. Answers Sky please...................
    Posted by bobcat52
    i have same probs help me 
  • Options
    oufc1oufc1 Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2013
    Can any one tell me if you can download sky poker application
    For the Ipad or the samsung 10.1 tablet