You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

GREYHOUND DERBY

2»

Comments

• Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: GREYHOUND DERBY:
    In Response to Re: GREYHOUND DERBY : Hi Bazzer... Nope it's trained by Hepden. Also I've just noticed she's 15 weeks out of season, so will only strip fitter. Us doggy men know 16 weeks is the magic number. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Ah interesting.At 16 weeks,she might follow it up next time.not much between A7/A6 at Swindon.
    Gilly Hepden sure knows the time of day mate.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

JUST A FFEW WORDS.
    I KNOW ITS ASKING A BIT BUT "GO GET 'EM SCREEN CRITIC".

• Options
    edited June 2013
    PS RE MY LAST POST THERE'S A BIT OF SENTIMENT TOTHIS(DAFT OLD SOD AREN'T I).
    KEVIN HUTTON'S PARTNER IS THE DAUGHTER OF MY OLD TRAINER'S HEAD GIRL.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: GREYHOUND DERBY:
    I've kept my powder dry this year after my near miss @ 50/1 ante post with Razldazl Jayfkay last year. But this is how I see the final playing out.....Trap 1 (which can't win) matches trap 2 to the bend, roughs it up round the 1st 2 bends, allowing the 3 dog a free run in 3rd down the back straight, and it will power into the lead rounding the 3rd bend to win by 2 lengths. BUT start backing the 1 dog (Sidaz Jack) for the 2014 Derby as soon as they open a book next Sunday. How an unraced pup can make a Derby Final is incredible.
    Posted by Joesman

Edit: Ok, I got it wrong by a year... But I'm keeping to my word and investing my 1st bet now for next year. £25 ew 1st 6 @ 25/1