You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Entire roll on Undertaker?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker?:
    if you bet your whole roll on undertaker your an idiot lol nothings a cert  even though i think undertaker will win no way would i bet on a wrestling match as it is rigged
    Posted by reeler
    Would you bet on titanic sinking in next titanic movie?

Thats rigged.

Problem is I wouldnt put it past VM making a titanic film and it staying afloat. After all he was happy to have a inc est storyline with his pregnant daughter lol.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited April 2013
    following are the winners:

miz
    rhodes scholars
    **** no
    shield / orton heel turn
    del rio (but the zigmeister cashes in briefcase!!! hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    brock lesnar (just something different)
    if brock doesnt win then CM PUNK to end streak

really need one of the above to happen or else its far too predictable , they can use their imagination surely to goodness!!! besides, we all 'KNOW' cena wins belt so why not upset the apple cart and have a shock in one of these 2 to start putting doubt in peoples minds. i personally would like cena to win dirty (seeing as hes gonna win regardless) and start a kind of heel thing he might be slightly bearable then! no offence john 

looking forward to it hope its not a let down!!! 

ooooooohhhh and i how could i forget, the match im almost looking forward to the most - FAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

jericho can have a smashing match with anyone and has come back to bring the new talent along so hoping for a cracker where as much as im a Y2J fan it makes sense for him to get beat (like every bl0 ody year)

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited April 2013
    Surely as someone has already asked there must be a limit of how much you can put on something that is pre-determined with the winner already known? ( There would be a few insiders lumping on everywhere or leaking information)

I wasn,t even aware you could bet on this until i saw this thread. I thought it was a joke

What if someone makes a mistake and falls wrongly and injures themselve - Do they change the script?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    stone cold broke his neck over a decade ago in a ppv for a belt against the ill fated owen hart - owen hart more or less lay down and rolled poor Mr Austin over him so he could be covered as stone cold had been pre determined the winner so there are ways round it but id be surproised if the cap aint 2 odd ton as said before, if even that miuch 
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited April 2013
    terrible ppv in my opinion, far to predictable, writers need need to seriously up there game, the rock and cena match was a snorefest saying that everything cenas envolved in is the a snorefest.

but monday night raw last night, wow, what a crowd, they were completely nuts, lots of brits still left over aswell from wrestlamnia all singing wade barrets barmy army during his match!!  ha
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited April 2013
    terrible ppv in my opinion, far to predictable, writers need need to seriously up there game, the rock and cena match was a snorefest saying that everything cenas envolved in is the a snorefest. but monday night raw last night, wow, what a crowd, they were completely nuts, lots of brits still left over aswell from wrestlamnia all singing wade barrets barmy army during his match!!  ha
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Couldn't agreemore.
    Imo it was one of the best episodes of Raw ever.The atmosphere when Ziggler cashed in and won was just amazing.Just hope they let him hold onto it for a while.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker? : Couldn't agreemore. Imo it was one of the best episodes of Raw ever.The atmosphere when Ziggler cashed in and won was just amazing.Just hope they let him hold onto it for a while.
    Posted by jackda
    yeah they will,along with cm punk hes there best in ring peformer, the true hardcore fans no this which is why he recived such a huge pop last night, **** faces and heels its all about who entertains!!! loved how the fans resorted to chanting all sorts of different names because orton and sheamus are so boring, decent workers but about as entertaining as a wet f4rt on the mic!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    raw was amazing, and the crowd were amzaing!!! particularly enjoyed the do do do dododo do do singing of fandangos theme tune!!! all the americans singing you cant wrestle and booing but it takes people closer from home to realise that it is the fact his character is horribly bad and cheesy makes him so awsomely enjoyable to watch!!! wrestlemania very predictable, even hopes for a lesnar victory were surely not too much to ask??? hes signed up for another 2 years for goodness sakes i fear theyll do this rivalry to death rather than finish it on grandset stage of all. punk v taker without doubt the highlight it was great 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    raw was amazing, and the crowd were amzaing!!! particularly enjoyed the do do do dododo do do singing of fandangos theme tune!!! all the americans singing you cant wrestle and booing but it takes people closer from home to realise that it is the fact his character is horribly bad and cheesy makes him so awsomely enjoyable to watch!!! wrestlemania very predictable, even hopes for a lesnar victory were surely not too much to ask??? hes signed up for another 2 years for goodness sakes i fear theyll do this rivalry to death rather than finish it on grandset stage of all. punk v taker without doubt the highlight it was great 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    the europeans made the atmosphere, now back to the dull americans where mick foley could come out and set himself on fire and they would still be sat down not making a sound, americans are so hard to please,  raw back in the uk next week anyway, wade barrets barmy army!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    fandangos music has gone to number 47 in the itune charts aswell, ha
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    fandangos music has gone to number 47 in the itune charts aswell, ha
    Posted by THEROCK573
    hahah no way thats lethal!!! id hav loved to have been at raw on monday it looked so much craic 
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage Vs Kim Jong-il  :)

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage Vs Kim Jong-il  :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE0-ek6MZA
    Posted by MP33

hahaha that is absolute quality im gonna watch a few of the other vids as well!! 

this could also have been posted on the get in the hole thread as did you know kim jong il holds the world record lowest golf score??? aye it was on his first and only visit to a golf course. shot 35 under apparently. including an astonishing 11 (eleven) holes in one. and we know this is all 'true' as score was recorded and verified by 12 of his honest bodyguards. talk about beginners luck eh??  ; ) 
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker? : hahaha that is absolute quality im gonna watch a few of the other vids as well!!  this could also have been posted on the get in the hole thread as did you know kim jong il holds the world record lowest golf score??? aye it was on his first and only visit to a golf course. shot 35 under apparently. including an astonishing 11 (eleven) holes in one. and we know this is all 'true' as score was recorded and verified by 12 of his honest bodyguards. talk about beginners luck eh??  ; ) 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Had to google that as i thought you were joking. Just read some other stories on him and it seems he,s even more deluded than i first thought. 

A cpl of my favourite rap battles had to be Darth Vader vs Hi tler and Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    saw the darth vader one earlier but couldnt hold a candle against the macho man and hogan one was really good. aye was told it at a golf club i was at for a christening party a few months ago. deluded doesnt even do it justice....