You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Dog Fancy Hall Green Monday Lunchtime

2»

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited August 2013
    Running out of trap 6 in the 11.48 Monday lunchtime. In a harder race than last week as traps 4 and 5 are downgraded dogs. That said, they are void of early pace. I'm saying nothing other than its running in the 11.48 trap 6.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Dog Fancy Hall Green Monday Lunchtime:
    Running out of trap 6 in the 11.48 Monday lunchtime. In a harder race than last week as traps 4 and 5 are downgraded dogs. That said, they are void of early pace. I'm saying nothing other than its running in the 11.48 trap 6.
    Posted by joesman1
    You have to follow it! +1
  • Options
    pilgrim07pilgrim07 Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2013

Cheers joesman,  7/2---very nice.

• Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444
    edited August 2013
    Posted by joesman1

Allow me Booooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Bang on the money, great call, thanks very much!!!!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited August 2013
    Glad I didnt back it to scupper your chances mater.

Well done all LOL
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks chaps.... Looks like most people didn't keep the faith never mind. 7/2 was a nice price, and reflects what I said about it being in a tougher race today than last week. Before today I'd tipped one winner at 2/1 and two losers. So I'm 3 1/2 points up. 

I'll let u know if I spot anymore in the future.

Neil
  • Options
    jambo56jambo56 Member Posts: 37
    edited August 2013
    Thanks chaps.... Looks like most people didn't keep the faith never mind. 7/2 was a nice price, and reflects what I said about it being in a tougher race today than last week. Before today I'd tipped one winner at 2/1 and two losers. So I'm 3 1/2 points up.  I'll let u know if I spot anymore in the future. Neil
    Posted by joesman1
    nice read ,dog ran really good well done ,keep up the good work ,

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Right I'm sorry about today, I'm gonna stop giving these tips out. I KNOW this bitc@ will win next week or the week after. The money came for it today, so the locals/connections obv feel the same way. But I can stop an articulated lorry on speed at the moment. 
    Posted by joesman1
    I'd actually forgotten how confident I was about this little bitc@.... Must admit, I reduced my stake slightly today.... Run bad continues....
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2013
    Well done Joe.
    I got up late and missed it!