You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

General observations*

2»

Comments

• Options
    sortofbluesortofblue Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    Much better than before. Resizing, tile option, and seating options make my game play much easier. :)
  • Options
    LienLien Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2013
    just played web version on Microsoft Surface RT. Was easy to use with the touch screen. Very clear display on single table.
    Good job, chaps
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: General observations*:
    ughhhhhhhh tried 4 tabling, I really don't like it. I'm clicking call or check in the small blind to peel an utg open and utg+1 hasn't even acted yet. Maybe keep the current layout available alongside the new 1? as it is now.............?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    It's like when you first go to mini view. It just takes time to get used to the new look.

• Options
    Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
    edited August 2013
    Hi  I like the new software. . .especially resizable tables! At last.. . .it is mostly very clear and straightforward . . .I know it's only a small thing, but I find the sounds (chips, checking etc) really tinny and cheap sounding. Otherwise good stuff. :-)   
    Posted by seadragon
    Hey seadragon,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the sounds.

We are actually in the process of working on some brand new sound effects and they will be implemented in the near future.

Any feedback regarding the types of sounds that you would like to hear would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you are enjoying the new software :)

Thanks,

Joe
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I played on the download and have 1 or 2 points. Table seemed a little slow to open. I would prefer to see full decks not just a number and suit emblem. Perhaps we could have a choice? Whenever I clicked HH I was timed out so that feature doesn't appear to be working. Would prefer statistics to open in a separate window rather than just in chatbox. What I do like is the fact that help and support and live chat opens directly from chatbox. And I made a profit of £2.60 so I'm all for the new software.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hey FlyingDagg,

We are aware of the slow table load issue and are currently working on a fix for this as we speak. Hopefully this issue will be resolved in the very near future.

With regards to the deck choice, this is certainly something that could be implemented at some point down the line. It would be really interesting to see what other players thoughts are on offering an option for even more variety of deck choices.

The statistics section of the table is also something that long term we are hoping to work on. It would be another interesting discussion point to see how other players would like to see this conveyed and displayed on their table options.

Aside from that it seems like you are enjoying the new tables :)

Any more feedback would be greatly appreciated and rest assured every single piece of feedback (both good and bad) will be taken on board and carefully considered for development.

Thanks a lot,

Joe
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Doe's this new BETA version work on the i pad?
    Posted by LENGALENG
    Hey LENGALENG,

The new software does not work on the Ipad yet but plans to have the new Sky Poker to be available on tablet are very much on the roadmap.

We will let you know right away when this has become available.

How are you liking the new software?

Any feedback at all would be great :)

Thanks,

Joe
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Much better than before. Resizing, tile option, and seating options make my game play much easier. :)
    Posted by sortofblue
    Thanks a lot for the positive feedback sortofblue,

Is there anything that you are not quite happy with or is positivity all the way?

Thanks,

Joe
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: General observations* : It's like when you first go to mini view. It just takes time to get used to the new look.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Hey DOHHHHHHHH/AcidMan27,

I would agree with AcidMan27 to an extent here.

The new mini view and tiling options are extremely efficient and effective and just take a little time getting used to when comparing to the old software and mini viw look.

However, we are very much open to any suggestions regarding modifications to the mini view offering at the moment.

What are the main things that you would modify or change to help create an even more pleasurable playing experience for multi-tablers like yourselves?

Thanks a lot,

Joe
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure this will have been pointed out on one of the numerous threads but just incase it hasn't....

trying to make notes appear...

I find myself bashing away clicking like mad because they don't come up when I first double click.

When I'm against the clock on a lot of tables I need easy/quick access to the notes, need to make it easier to see them.

thx.
  • Options
    foldUfairyfoldUfairy Member Posts: 148
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure this will have been pointed out on one of the numerous threads but just incase it hasn't.... trying to make notes appear... I find myself bashing away clicking like mad because they don't come up when I first double click. When I'm against the clock on a lot of tables I need easy/quick access to the notes, need to make it easier to see them. thx.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1 I've been having problems with this, some tables work and some tables don't.
    Missed out on a few notes now, this one needs sorting asap.
  • Options
    nickouk68nickouk68 Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2013
    Vast improvement on old software.
    Posted by a00rock
    Yes, but, as much as I like Sky and have been playing on here for a few years, that wasn't saying much. They've finally caught up with other sites and added such basic things as resizeable tables, synchronised breaks and auto-top-ups (but still no timebanks!!!)