You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

100NL - Flop TP + FD in 3b Pot

2»

Comments

• ACES925ACES925 Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: 100NL - Flop TP + FD in 3b Pot:
    id flat my entire range
    Posted by big_mick12
    Yup, I literally have no raising range here, makes no sense to me. In villains shoes I just lol If u jam flop
  • pr1nnyraidpr1nnyraid Member Posts: 495
    edited May 2014
    It would help if you gave a bit of insight into how the game was flowing and how active you both were pre and post flop. You could probably take some good info from his Cbet sizing otf for future ref, it doesn't look like value it's a huge bet and is a really awkward spot for you to bluff raise or float, so I would suggest he doesn't want you to be doing either of those things. 

You mentioned if you flat that you would call off A or K turn.. Why is that?? I think that would be a huge mistake. I guess if you think he can still have air enough on the turn to justify then you must really not give him very much credibility for a hand pre and therefore maybe should be considering the 4bet pre as a better line and a tougher one to play against for Ljl
  • dip785dip785 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2014
    I guess calling is the only play on the flop...gii seems pointless to me.  The three better pre is gonna have qq's, kk's and AA's alot of the time too. Plus what do u do when the flop does not hit u this hard i.e. if u just make top pair with a backdoor?? 
  • murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited July 2014
    If this was in a tournament would you still take the same line? 
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: 100NL - Flop TP + FD in 3b Pot:
    If this was in a tournament would you still take the same line? 
    Posted by murray69
    Bit of a silly question that.
  • Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited July 2014
    ^ What he said lol.

I'm no cash pro but would agree with Liam here
  • imallin24imallin24 Member Posts: 77
    edited July 2014
    this is a call %100   u want to keep bluffs in by shoving ya only going to get called by overpairs  sweeet flop no need to raise