You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Naming tells

2»

Comments

• Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited January 2010
    i think the worst of the worst players use their name and their birth year.although this is only imo.debdobs_67
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Naming tells:
    What's my name tell ya then?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    that your cool, sophisticated, charming, handsome and you look like David Guest lol 
  • Options
    -v--v- Member Posts: 34
    edited January 2010
    And anybody with a name that sounds like they are bimbo blondes are actually 40 year old balding men with 25 years poker experience e.g Glitterbabe and Cutiepie81
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    does this mean im a fish?
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited January 2010
    My name must mean that I am out of this world, in other words, haven't got a clue.
  • Options
    clueless10clueless10 Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2010
    I called myself clueless10 because when I joined the site I was. I have improved however, but Sky Poker won't let me change my name to 'Not clueless anymore but still rubbish'. If I continue at my current rate of progress, I would like to change my name to 'Poor player but tries hard' in about another 6 months.
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited January 2010
    does this mean im a fish?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
     No, your name just says you have low level sense of humour. Your standard of play on the tables makes you a fish
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Naming tells :  No, your name just says you have low level sense of humour. Your standard of play on the tables makes you a fish
    Posted by Talon
    Ooooh, it actually means people that chuck p oo about ... ie talk a load of s...
  • Options
    major1962major1962 Member Posts: 178
    edited January 2010
    i think the worst of the worst players use their name and their birth year.although this is only imo.debdobs_67
    Posted by debdobs_67
    How right you are debdobs, although im trying to improve. :);)
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Naming tells : How right you are debdobs, although im trying to improve. :);)
    Posted by major1962
    I had assumed that it was your rank and serial number - thanks for the clarification. :-)
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    I've found that people that use the avatar that looks like an aggressive football player (white shirt and dark hair) are usually flopwit plonkers that think they can buy any pot just by betting half thier stash, could be wrong though?

mad person names often hide an intelligent, logical, solid thinking player, that is also handsome and sexy too!!

OYNUTTER
  • Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited January 2010
    Posted by debdobs_67
    can we assume from this that the player calling himself tikay10 (however that is) was born in the year 1910? or is actually only 10 years old??