You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

dodgee dealers

13»

Comments

• Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited January 2010
    In Response to dodgee dealers:
    has no noticed that if you go in all in the person with the most money in that hand always even if he had worst it always seems that the dealer seem to pull out the exact card for that nand to win it seems your not playing against other players your playing the dealer and i know what iam talking about as i have been playing poker from school days 35 years ago so i know that the way these are delt it seem a bit funny
    Posted by sense
    You went to school?

obviously didn't do spelling tests
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers:
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : phaps thats u being a wannabe psychiatrist,or upholder of the skypoker(moneymaking offshoot of an already massive company) name..if i thought it was truly fixed i wouldnt play here..i left pokerroom(when it was pokerroom)because that was totally unreal...i also believe that 9/11 was instigated by Bush and his cronies
    Posted by philmenow
    NURSE !
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited January 2010
    Get a good poker book and look up VARIENCE. It happens to everyone. It's no excuse for wrong play or blaming the site though.
    Posted by elsadog
    get a good english dictionary and find the spelling of variance
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    I was proud to have the name Phil as there are decent poker players with the name (Hellmuth, Ivey, Lack, *me cough cough*)..................now this guy springs up and shatters everything!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : get a good english dictionary and find the spelling of variance
    Posted by philmenow
    Are we starting to lose the argument then LOL

I'm playing 3 tables and talking to a raving looney so yes I messed a word up LMAO
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited January 2010

There is some confusion on this otherwise most eloquent of threads as to folding Aces on the Bubble, & the advice the Presenters & Analyasts may have given in that respect.

Let me clarify.

No Presenter or Analyst, or Pro, would ever advovate folding Aces pre-flop on a Cash Bubble or Final Table Bubble. Ever ever ever. Ever. Ever ever.

It IS - depending on circumstances, relative stack sizes, opponents stack size, & Blinds, often (usually, in fact) correct to fold Aces pre-flop on the SEAT BUBBLE of a Super-Sat, when Aces man already has his Seat locked up. 
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : Are we starting to lose the argument then LOL I'm playing 3 tables and talking to a raving looney so yes I messed a word up LMAO
    Posted by elsadog
    no need to bring me into it lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : Are we starting to lose the argument then LOL I'm playing 3 tables and talking to a raving looney so yes I messed a word up LMAO
    Posted by elsadog
    phaps u should concentrate on ur poker instead of talking,this may help ur bad run...raving looney,thats quite insulting,phaps ur losing on all 3 tables.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : But what about folding kings pre flop on the bubble of a WSOP event? I know a fellow who did just that on the bubble of his first WSOP tourney. I won't tell you who this is but he did go on to cash_imo.
    Posted by mmmchips
    personally id rather cash ,than be a hero and go home with jack sheet.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I was proud to have the name Phil as there are decent poker players with the name (Hellmuth, Ivey, Lack, *me cough cough*)..................now this guy springs up and shatters everything!!!!!!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    thanx phil,its just a name...u probly spell urs with 2 Ls anyway
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited January 2010
    This is my second attempt of the day at playing United Nations peacekeeper...

Can I suggest that everyone stops antagonising the OP and ceases posting in this thread?  If we all consider it a 'closed discussion', we can then get on with our lives!

• Options
    edited January 2010
    This is my second attempt of the day at playing United Nations peacekeeper... Can I suggest that everyone stops antagonising the OP and ceases posting in this thread?  If we all consider it a 'closed discussion', we can then get on with our lives!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    LOL,dont actually think the OP is here...
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    This is my second attempt of the day at playing United Nations peacekeeper... Can I suggest that everyone stops antagonising the OP and ceases posting in this thread?  If we all consider it a 'closed discussion', we can then get on with our lives!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Well said and done! :)
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    high missda sents, vary intresdin fred, furty vife yeers iz a much of time u av bin plain pokur four, luky dat yoo did got 2 go 2 skool furst innit, bcoz if u ad bin plain pokur b4 u got 2 go 2 skool den wee wood fink u r wel cleffer innit?

ps--mi sun woz plain pokur b4 ee woz in skool, n eez ownlee 9 -- an iv scy pokur iz knot abuv bored ee wil no efreefink bout it wen ee iz fourtee fife--innit
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Boooooo - your no fun!!
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    Sorry, couldnt' resist...

You CANNOT be SERIOUS!!!

Oh and by the way, I folded AA pre-flop once. Is was on the bubble in an Open sat. I had 180 chips but the guy 3 to my right was all in on the BB (2K-4K blinds). Got through and ended up getting a very nice cash. This is the ONLY, I repeat ONLY time that I would ever contemplate doing this (did I say ONLY).

• Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    James, it's not the op, it's this philmenow guy who's decided to come on and embarass himself silly.

Please don't stop him now, this is quality entertainment!
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    Get a good poker book and look up VARIANCE. It happens to everyone. It's no excuse for wrong play or blaming the site though.
    Posted by elsadog
    wait for mine to come out
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    Get a good poker book and look up VARIANCE. It happens to everyone. It's no excuse for wrong play or blaming the site though.
    Posted by elsadog

Try reading my book on variance, here are a couple of excerpts.....

IT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT!!
    (REALLY) IT'S  NOT THE SOFTWARE!!!!

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : wait for mine to come out
    Posted by BlackFish3
    LOL