You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's Master-Cash. Will you be featured.......?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Master-Cash. Will you be featured.......?:
    Right guys and girls, Let's get your Saturday night messages in on this thread. I've got 12 mins before the show starts and I'm a little low on your emails and posts right now. I'm putting it down to your two-day New Year's Eve hangovers! Tell you what? How about giving me your New Year's poker resolutions? And have you broken them already? Lol. And how about summing up your poker-career in 2009? What were the highs and lows? You know the drill! Look forward to your contributions ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    How about giving me your New Year's poker resolutions? And have you broken them already?  - Not yet!!. I made a promise to play in more deep stack tourneys during 2010 and i played last night on the best deep stack tourney on Sky Poker - The Orfordable Deepstack and i cashed in 2nd place (Us Orfordians will own that tournament week after week - FACT!!!)

And how about summing up your poker-career in 2009? What were the highs and lows? -  I've only been on Sky Poker for about 3 months so i ain't really established myself much but the highest points were getting on the final table at SPT Manchester which was my first ever live tourney and taking down Leg 2 of TKO despite the screwjob of the century in the team event lol!

The lows have to be the woeful December on the tables where i had no luck whatsoever with some really ugly bad beats i had to endure but that was 2009 and this is 2010 and it would be amazing if i can make another final table next week at SPT Newcastle and ever since i joined the site, i felt i've learnt a lot to improve my game of which i am very thankful for and i hope the whole team at Sky Poker have a brilliant 2010 and keep up the good work!!!

That is all!!!!

• Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited January 2010
    My new years resolution is to manage my small bank roll properly and to stop chase draws unless I'm let in cheap.

My highlight of the year was the TKO and the forum + 1 tournament win.

My low light is those players who can't win and lose with the same dignity