You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Observer chat being barred?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Observer chat being barred?:
    Earlier I reported someone for using abuse against me .... this was the response I got lol ERRRR, Error! Dear "NoseyBonk" (I replaced the name), We are emailing with regard to your Sky Poker account. We have permanently blocked you from our poker chat service for as you've been repeatedly using inappropriate language. Please be advised that Sky Poker does not condone the use of such language under any circumstances.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I hope that this is a hoax.
    It's not even grammatically correct!
  • Options
    Quagmire72Quagmire72 Member Posts: 789
    edited January 2010
    I was playing on full-tilt the other night & some guy was abusing everyone at the table, swearing all the time aswell. I had one eye on the darts so i was taking a bit of time. He started with the zzzzzzzzzz. Like i said in an earlier post when peeps start with the zzzzzzzzzzz i let my time run right down to rile them. This guy was effing & blinding at this point so i said keep flapping ya lips & i'll use my time bank option aswell. Loads of swearing followed so i let him get on with it. Freak!