You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER TOUR

2»

Comments

• Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2014
    thread is now up please SEE HERE
  • Options
    crasshcrassh Member Posts: 38
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TOUR:
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TOUR : hopefully if we as a community can get these weekends to take off we might be able to in the future.............. remember this is a group of players from the community who are trying to have some get togethers in the "spirit of SPT's" whilst we wait to see if Sky Poker are going to run anymore SPT's ...... I hope you will support
    Posted by scouse_red
    I will absolutely support in whatever way I can to help something happen in London. I'd probably also go to an event at DTD.
  • Options
    hughesiehughesie Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2014
    What a great idea and what a city to start it in. The best city i have ever visited the people of Newcastle are different class and so welcoming. It's a bit far for me from North Wales but i'm going to try and get a couple of the lads that have never been before to come. If not all the very best to you and have a great time.Big thumbs up to the guys for sorting this weekend.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited December 2014
    What a great idea and what a city to start it in. The best city i have ever visited the people of Newcastle are different class and so welcoming. It's a bit far for me from North Wales but i'm going to try and get a couple of the lads that have never been before to come. If not all the very best to you and have a great time.Big thumbs up to the guys for sorting this weekend.
    Posted by hughesie
    That's certainly one way of putting it ;)
  • Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited December 2014
    Posted by hughesie
    Hi Hughesie we have a dedicated thread over in Poker chat CLICK HERE feel free to leave any names on there as definite or maybe, keeps all the names in one place and it's filling pretty quick