You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Case Against Teams

13»

Comments

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited January 2015
    I have already posted in the case FOR teams and generally that is where I side.

The only negative aspect is when there are team related disputes aired on the forum. 

This can all get a bit unseemly and doesnt promote the team aspect of the forum very well at all.

People disagree, fine, agree to differ and move on, or sort your issues out in private please.

Not saying I am above all of this - I myself crossed a line and issued an apology recently.

It really doesnt help when the same circular arguements are repeated in multiple threads.

#Sortitoutteams

1 team should count above all and that is team sky poker (no capitals - I dont mean the blue hoodie weraers) the one we are all a part of. 

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited January 2015
    Eyeman..... Again (Smiley face)
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: The Case Against Teams:
    I have already posted in the case FOR teams and generally that is where I side. The only negative aspect is when there are team related disputes aired on the forum.  This can all get a bit unseemly and doesnt promote the team aspect of the forum very well at all. People disagree, fine, agree to differ and move on, or sort your issues out in private please. Not saying I am above all of this - I myself crossed a line and issued an apology recently. It really doesnt help when the same circular arguements are repeated in multiple threads. #Sortitoutteams 1 team should count above all and that is team sky poker (no capitals - I dont mean the blue hoodie weraers) the one we are all a part of. 
    Posted by Phantom66
    +1.

Most Minor Internal Disputes are kept off Forums!

Of The Very Very Few who in past have Brought Dispute to Teams & Tarred with a negative brush, most are No longer Sky Players.

You will get Negative Trolls in all Walks of Life, Nowadays, The Forums & FB give them a Massive Platform for their Agenda's

The Current Team Captains, DTD & FOSP Admins, seem to work well together Now,to Sort any Issues Quickly & keep the Harmony,   ;]
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited April 2015
    I fear that recent events have greatly strengthened the case against teams.

How as a community do we move forward?

Should we keep teams?

Should we keep team events?

If so do we need to make any changes to how team events are run to ensure complete fairness and integrity?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    edited April 2015
    Too soon.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited April 2015
    I fear that recent events have greatly strengthened the case against teams. How as a community do we move forward? Should we keep teams? Should we keep team events? If so do we need to make any changes to how team events are run to ensure complete fairness and integrity?
    Posted by Phantom66
    Although the team aspect was a main part in this latest incident nearly all team players play the DTD in a fair and honest manner. No one can guarantee that there wont be cheating in any tournament but I'd like to believe that most players have a greater integrity
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited April 2015
    BAN ALL TEAMS THANK YOU,when i looked for team THS it seems to have gone,so why bother if other teams can play
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    BAN ALL TEAMS THANK YOU,when i looked for team THS it seems to have gone,so why bother if other teams can play
    Posted by paige55
    It's only a new thread that needs starting.
  • Options
    neil1970neil1970 Member Posts: 264
    edited April 2015
    Posted by paige55[/

you might find it in area 51....