You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HOW MANY TIMES

2»

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited January 2010

anyone see this post?

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    Another top post benny mate,you see it and say it as it is.vwd sir.dav
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES:
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : I can when its only  sky pokers flash client i have problems with!
    Posted by hogan2089
    Having seen your other posts over the past 30 minutes or so I certainly concur - You can moan!! I would still suggest that the problem is not embedded in the sky flash client but the network data demand that is placed by the flash client. There must be an inefficiency in your internet connection, local area network or PC that is causing the problem. I hope the situation improves for you, not least because you are obviously very unhappy today.
    I am not in any cliques, by the way, at least not to my knowledge.
  • Options
    hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : Having seen your other posts over the past 30 minutes or so I certainly concur - You can moan!! I would still suggest that the problem is not embedded in the sky flash client but the network data demand that is placed by the flash client. There must be an inefficiency in your internet connection, local area network or PC that is causing the problem. I hope the situation improves for you, not least because you are obviously very unhappy today. I am not in any cliques, by the way, at least not to my knowledge.
    Posted by Seagull158
    i understand what you are saying  and i might agree, if it werent for the fact that i can  have probs for instance on here, log out  and go and immediately use a flash client on another site without any problem, and they ALL load a lot quicker !
    you cant put that down to my network, machine or anything my end surely?
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : i understand what you are saying  and i might agree, if it werent for the fact that i can  have probs for instance on here, log out  and go and immediately use a flash client on another site without any problem, and they ALL load a lot quicker ! you cant put that down to my network, machine or anything my end surely?
    Posted by hogan2089
    +1 mate!--I have no problems on other sites,or with other web pages, and there are loads and loads of posts in technical queries that show lots of people have problems, the performance of this flash player leaves a lot to be desired---fact!!
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    Oh and just to add ..    
    This forum was supposed to be for the players ?? 
     Ive been  writing  on another sports forum, for over two years now(oops  correct that four years)...how many people do you think have been banned or chat banned ???   NONE  !!   
    Sure one or two threads have had to be taken down, but sometimes people do let off  steam but in the main their over it the next day and the whole community end up laughing about  what  happened  ..BUT no one has been banned  in all that time, because the forum is for The People Not a Company and that's the problem here !!!

This forum  has been  taken over by the propaganda machine that is Skypoker,  manipulating the threads to support its own marketing of it's own products and promotions !!

If if smells like  a stink ...then  it's  p o o !!    and  NO  I'm not  in any Clique   :))

• Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited January 2010
    Oh and just to add ..     This forum was supposed to be for the players ??   Ive been  writing  on another sports forum, for over two years now(oops  correct that four years)...how many people do you think have been banned or chat banned ???   NONE  !!    Sure one or two threads have had to be taken down, but sometimes people do let off  steam but in the main their over it the next day and the whole community end up laughing about  what  happened  ..BUT no one has been banned  in all that time, because the forum is for The People Not a Company and that's the problem here !!!  This forum  has been  taken over by the propaganda machine that is Skypoker,  manipulating the threads to support its own marketing of it's own products and promotions !! If if smells like  a stink ...then  it's  p o o !!    and  NO  I'm not  in any Clique   :))
    Posted by bennydip2

What?!! I thought you was in my Clique :(
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : What?!! I thought you was were in my Clique :(
    Posted by LML
    What are you doing up at this time?......get to bed girl!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    But Alan.... I AM in bed *smug*

Ps.. The little dancing man is scaring me.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    But Alan.... I AM in bed *smug* Ps.. The little dancing man is scaring me.
    Posted by LML
    Well tell Orford to stop dancing and go home.

Late addition: Oh! that little dancing man ......... it's only Barry, he won't hurt you.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : Well tell Orford to stop dancing and go home.
    Posted by elsadog
    lol. Get some sleep yourself young man xx
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    You are feeling sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I am sleepy but I'm on ''kiddywatch''  ............... and not that kind of kiddywatch Vince.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You are feeling sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.
    Posted by MereNovice

Really?!! I assure you it was quite unintentional..... I don't even like sleepy. Dopey has forgotten his car and Grumpy is looking for his Burgundy Jacket..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    How do you feel about Bashful?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    How do you feel about Bashful?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Is that a euphemism?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It can be. :-)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey there,

i am really sorry to hear of the problems that are affecting your ability to play on the tables here at Sky Poker.

i'll pass this thread on to the team and see if we can get some advice to help you out. (please remember that it is the weekend so you might not get a response until Monday)

as far as the download - it is coming we just can't be too specific as we'd hate to get you all excited with a set date then disappoint if it has to be delayed slightly.

if you have any more questions just shout.

all the best,

Rich