You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH MESSAGES FOR THE LIVE SHOW TONIGHT

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010

FIASCO!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Rich............INSET days are invaluable. IMO we should have at least 3 INSET days every week. 

Tikay, if we can't get Dave back........could u try and recreate the penguin drop kick moment :)

• Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited January 2010
    Im confused.

You was talking about players having there date of birth at the end of there names. And then were jokingly on about tikays name would be tikay12.. I always thought tikay10 had is date of birth at the end!
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited January 2010
    Hi guys,

Good show as always.  Little confused, why is Tikay not speaking German tonight?

Cheers

Ross
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010

Re: SilkyB

Do worms have laps?

• Options
    rosjim1rosjim1 Member Posts: 444
    edited January 2010
    ASK TK ABOUT K9 IN TKO 2
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    shout out to blackfish3 please? if so then i will admit orford is better than TK lol.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    sorry TK i had to sell myself out for a tv mention... im on team TK for the TKO so come on TK get your burgundy jumper out for the lads!!! ;)
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH MESSAGES FOR THE LIVE SHOW TONIGHT:
    sorry TK i had to sell myself out for a tv mention... im on team TK for the TKO so come on TK get your burgundy jumper out for the lads!!! ;)
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Its a Jacket

Rich wears the awful jumpers, get it right:)
  • Options
    mickgreenmickgreen Member Posts: 99
    edited January 2010
    Tikay, on an earlier post you said the reason they dont show coverage of the Aussie Millions on television was due to the time difference? If that is the case how come the tennis open and the cricket tours(ashes) are shown? Surely this is the same time difference??
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited January 2010
    Hey Guys

Just thought I'd drop a quick line thanking you for a great show.  In reference to the 'I call with a 1 flush,' I'm absolutely loving this comment.  It's great banter.

I've had a really bad week personally and probably as a result gone on a nasty down-swing in poker, but this show has really cheered me up.

Many thanks again guys, and stop picking on the Penguin, he's only doing a job :)
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Member Posts: 330
    edited January 2010
    Rich, you're still my favorite presenter even though you can't get my name right.

Salazar