You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making it through to the total player

2»

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making it through to the total player:
    congratulations to dohhhhh fantastic news. although i beleive u should bring back the dark daysd you cant beat a bit of banter but im pleased for ya clefty i want 10% of your future earnings
    Posted by joemorris
    Haha I told u I'm growing the beard for charity!! - Might have to shave for Vegas tho! U cudnt leave it at the congratulations cud u! Just reading the nxt stage of the comp, get 500 to play with and keep any winnings :) koolio !

DOHH
  • Options
    style2737style2737 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2010

Hi everyone, I'm Michael Kane (not a lot of people know that, I know :P).
    This is my first post on any of the forums

Congratulations "Dohhhhhhh", "Keyser" and "Dylan12"

You must be buzzing right now!

I was a bit disappointed not to get into David's top 10 and narrowly miss out but it was exciting to watch the show all the same.  Good luck to all the players!

I wish I'd known about total player earlier as I've only started playing on sky again over the last couple of weeks and so the only show I could have possibly featured in was tonight's.

How will the "wild card" concept Richard referred to work as I don't know much about it?

Finally, I stress that I do not have sour grapes but I have to say that on the evidence I seen tonight I genuinely believe that David Tuckman made a mistake as I think I'm a better player than "Dylan12".  

As to the other 2 selections, I have to say that I believe "Keyser" is better than me but that I am equally as good as "Dohhhhhhh" so I can't have any issues there.

Anyway, good luck all and I'll see you all at the tables!

Michael

• Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited January 2010
    well done mate, you seem to have improved a lot lately so its thoroughly deserved.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010

Welllllll doneeeeeee Mrrrrrrr Dohhhhhhh
  • Options
    jonney102jonney102 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2010
    congrats dohhhhhh dont forget  96
  • Options
    POTTSY82POTTSY82 Member Posts: 220
    edited January 2010
    well done doh mate
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    DDDDOOOOOHHHHHHHHH URE DE MAN.dav
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    I have to agree with you dohhhh, you were a complete tos ser when you arrived, but you've redeemed yourself since your 1st post, and on the subject of you but licking - dont even go there!! well done and good luck
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited January 2010
    well in m8, now you have to play 500nl HU with me and give me skys 500, dont worry i will give you 250 back. hahaha, gl m8 you can win it.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making it through to the total player:
    well in m8, now you have to play 500nl HU with me and give me skys 500, dont worry i will give you 250 back. hahaha, gl m8 you can win it.
    Posted by freechips1
    dont forget - bankroll management, i think some of the big hitters are gonna have to drop down a level or two??
  • Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited January 2010
    Glad i could paint a picture in all your heads :)
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited January 2010
    Well done mate :)
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: a big hugeeeeeeee congrats to dohhhh for making in through to the total player:
    Wow this is unbelievable! - And such a turn around from the first post I ever made on these forums. I came onto your site and acted like a complete no b ed, (theres no alternative term for it im afraid, sorry) - I got on peoples nerves, was rude, offensive and just **** annoying. I had no idea how tight the community was, and now Im on the forum every day and talking reguarly with u guys about the game we all love. For u guys to even give me the time of day after a start like that is incredible, and I see this nomination as me having fixed these blemishes and a chance to put em to bed for good. This isnt but t licking btw, Im still gonna be myself in the forums, and if I disagree with something u will know about it ;) After missing out on week 2 of total player, when being nominated for Matt's team, I went away and worked at my game, posted hands and spoke to fellow players about hands. I made it my mission to prove Matt wrong, and although I didnt make his team, a week later Ive managed to catch Davids eye, so taking the crown of TP wud be a gr8 way to prove Matt wrong ;) Anyway bak to my origonal point, to have a discussion started about me is wicked, especially by the Irishman who taught me alot about the community bak in the dark days :) Cheerz Bud. Bring it on, DOHH!! :):):)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ty dohhh,

you go and win it now m8y !

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    Well done DOHHHHHHH, good luck for the next stages. And nice post!
  • Options
    steveburkesteveburke Member Posts: 34
    edited January 2010
    been away with work for a couple weeks dohhhh m8, so i aint been playing much...hence me missing the good news.

well played sir!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    Glad i could paint a picture in all your heads :)
    Posted by HartshorN
    i am still trying to get over it ! lol
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited January 2010
    Well done mate. You've given me some cracking advice on here so go on & take this baby down.

Jay
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited January 2010
    wd dohh, gunna be tough competition tho but gl m8
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited January 2010
    good luck and well done

to be completley frank i think your going to need to improve at a **** of a rate to have a chance in this

having said that your game has stepped up massively in the last few months