You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Politics + Reality TV betting

2»

Comments

• Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited November 2016
    I didnt watch anything as i was out last night, but the fact Matt was made to go first means they are really trying hard to avoid him winning, so id be opposing him hugely, he would survive nearly every sing off so no point betting on elimination, Sam lavery is a decent shout at 11/1 although it would be harsh to eliminate her over people have been in the bottom 3 a few times before. Ryan Lawrie and 4 of diamonds were given the least airtime, so fair to say its hoped they will both be in the bottom 3, 

my guess for bottom 3 this week would be ryan, 4 of diamonds, and sam lavery..

ryan to be saved by flash vote, (if no flash vote then he will be eliminated)

4 of diamonds to lose the sing off, 

another thing to remember is whoever goes 2nd in the sing off has a huge advantage so if you can get some late money on thats always a good thing to do. 
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited November 2016
    GL guys - Missed it last night - had to go to a fireworks do

Just catching up with results program for x factor - The odds are up and down like a yoyo _ still noy got results yet - just been suspended but its lookin more like Matt vs Emily at evs and 2/1
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Politics + Reality TV betting:
    I didnt watch anything as i was out last night, but the fact Matt was made to go first means they are really trying hard to avoid him winning, so id be opposing him hugely, he would survive nearly every sing off so no point betting on elimination, Sam lavery is a decent shout at 11/1 although it would be harsh to eliminate her over people have been in the bottom 3 a few times before. Ryan Lawrie and 4 of diamonds were given the least airtime, so fair to say its hoped they will both be in the bottom 3,  my guess for bottom 3 this week would be ryan, 4 of diamonds, and sam lavery.. ryan to be saved by flash vote, (if no flash vote then he will be eliminated) 4 of diamonds to lose the sing off,  another thing to remember is whoever goes 2nd in the sing off has a huge advantage so if you can get some late money on thats always a good thing to do. 
    Posted by jordz16

Looking forward to nxt weeks tip. N1 
  • Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited November 2016
    Cheers, i wish i would have taken the 11/10 on them to go. but it looked too skinny at the time. 

i lumped on when it was announced they were singing first in the sing off but that was at 4/6