You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SITE IS FIXED

2»

Comments

• Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED:
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED : Does it run on diesel?
    Posted by chilling
    Probably peTROLL :-P
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED : Probably peTROLL :-P
    Posted by Red_King
    ooh, thats a bit harsh Red, i thought i was inquisitive, chatty and all things wonderful.
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED : ooh, thats a bit harsh Red, i thought i was inquisitive, chatty and all things wonderful.
    Posted by chilling
    Soz chilling, not aimed at you, just adding to your observation :-)
  • Options
    GILLS69GILLS69 Member Posts: 104
    edited March 2017
    Try Pokerstars Baggio.Leave us idiots to play on this "fixed site".

• Options
    GILLS69GILLS69 Member Posts: 104
    edited March 2017
    Try Pokerstars Baggio.Leave us idiots to play on this "fixed site".

• Options
    kelly05kelly05 Member Posts: 19
    edited March 2017
    this site will never grow  there has to be a reason why there are so many complaints always the river just sit and watch a few tables its unreal In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED:
    In Response to Re: SITE IS FIXED : I had my first experience of sharing a table with baggio333 today.  I would not feel singled out, Lee, he tells everyone how badly they play, berates those he deems to be inferior payers, & when he got outplayed by anyone, described them as a "m ong", which is a pretty disgraceful term to use in poker, though perhaps he does not actually know what it means. I quite enjoy my job, & I'd probably get the tin tack if I described what I think of people who are so insulting to everyone else.   He even seems to think that he can tell "idiots" simply by observing what style of Avatar they use. 6 players logged on to have a nice relaxing game of poker, & within minutes, it was like a crèche, everyone responding to baggio's insults. No wonder Online Poker is finding it hard to grow, who wants to endure that whilst trying to enjoy themselves & playing for a fiver?        
    Posted by Tikay10