You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The dog vs The grog(ukops side bet)

rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
With ukops coming this Friday and a new shiny forum. Myself and feelgroggy have decided to have a side bet on who finish higher in the ukops leaderboard. this will be tough as grog results speak for themselves but im up for challenge. i will post below daily updates from challenge when ukops starts. Be interested to see who the community thinks going to win. Lets be having u grog.

Comments

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    This will be interesting as it is widely known that you two run the best of anyone on the site!

Best of luck
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    Hard to say who will win.

Groggs is prettier, but he's only 13 years old.

Dog Bloke is older & wiser, & is in prime physical condition.
  • Options
    Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
    edited October 2017
    In previous years I have had a sidebet with James where I have taken Bates v anyone else on the site. I have lost every time. @Sky__James James I will take Groggy you can have Dogbloke.
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    solid battle this one!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Sky_SamT said:

In previous years I have had a sidebet with James where I have taken Bates v anyone else on the site. I have lost every time. @Sky__James James I will take Groggy you can have Dogbloke.

Where is the this makes me sad but is unfortunately true button?
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
    Actually, I did lose one time when I backed @GSmith13 and he decided to skip most of the events. I think 3 min cashes was enough for Bates to get the win.
  • Options
    Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984

Actually, I did lose one time when I backed @GSmith13 and he decided to skip most of the events. I think 3 min cashes was enough for Bates to get the win.

I would take Bates over him again I think. Although he is a pretty decent 3 card player.
  • Options
    tikay10 said:

Hard to say who will win.

Groggs is prettier, but he's only 13 years old.

Dog Bloke is older & wiser, & is in prime physical condition.

Thank u tk sir i do work hard do keep myself in optimal condition :=). u sure u checked grog ID he does like 12 year old.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Im going for groggy! Goodluck to the both of you
  • Options
    MattBates said:

This will be interesting as it is widely known that you two run the best of anyone on the site!

Best of luck

Thank u matt i could only imagine what u would win if u mine and grog luck. :D:D
  • Options
    TimmyRaRaTimmyRaRa Member Posts: 910
    Love this!!
    I'm just going for RSPCA sorry Groggy

• Options
    FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 828
    Shame it's not 3 card poker or it would be an easy win for me ;)
    Should be a close battle. I look forward to us both bricking everything after making the challenge public :)
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    good gauntlet stuff dogbloke.
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    Good luck lads, hope it's a good close battle to the end and one of you doesn't go and win like 5 comps in day 1 and just kill it. Although I'm sure you neither of you would complain if you did that.
  • Options
    mrsduckmrsduck Member Posts: 1,901
    Good luck both, I'm sure you'll both smash it but my money's on RSPCA :)
  • Options
    Ty guys for all the comments. Day 1 was how can say it a bit xxxx for me and the grog think we played the most comps on sky 37 each these included all in sats, reg sats,ukops games, and some reg mtts. But the good news is i taken a small lead into day 2 min cashing the 22 buy in ukops 4. But we must do better or i think me and the grog will be broke before the end of ukops :) . ps big shout out to max-bear wining the main good lad from Liverpool. And also to the reflex for wining the NON UKOPS 55 quickdraw.
  • Options
    Think I may have set the record for most money lost in a ukops day 1, so not the ideal start.
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Glgl! Will either of you/both play the 530 on Sunday?
  • Options

Glgl! Will either of you/both play the 530 on Sunday?

hi mate yes both of use will be playing it should be fun
  • Options
    Yes Angmar. Would be a good one to get my first cash in, brick city at the moment :smile: