You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker bots

2»

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I can confirm that h3nry is too tight to be a BOT.
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    met him live, he's solid

• Options
    H3nryH3nry Member Posts: 39
    I was directed here by wubbzy last night and yes I can confirm I am living and breathing. The idea however of a tight (kobay) losing bot makes me smile. I do play 8 tables but would love to play more, but 10 plus impossible, and those that do surely must be superhuman. How the **** do they do it?
  • Options
    GCDFGCDF Member Posts: 74
    H3nry said:

I was directed here by wubbzy last night and yes I can confirm I am living and breathing. The idea however of a tight (kobay) losing bot makes me smile. I do play 8 tables but would love to play more, but 10 plus impossible, and those that do surely must be superhuman. How the **** do they do it?

Typical Bot response. All bots are programmed to defend thereself on the forum. :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,521
    H3nry said:

There you go @sockthing , the man himself has posted.

There's nothing unusual about H3nry, or all the other people who multi-table.

If you go to google search & type in "How to multi-table at poker" it returns 815,000 results.

Online Poker would be a very different place - & many sites would go out of business - if there were not multi-tablers.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,521
    GCDF said:

H3nry said:

Typical Bot response. All bots are programmed to defend thereself on the forum. :)
    Nice one @GCDF

Typical human response to bot response.

;)
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I think I read your comment wrong the first time Henry, thought you was calling me a tight losing player. Or maybe you were! 😂
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    GCDF said:

H3nry said:

I agree. Caution is needed. Modern bots are very good at appearing human, even down to forum posts. The old bots had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,035
    I multi-table every night, although not to the extent that some players do, on here and have yet to find any hint of a bot on these tables, unlike other sites I used to play on
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    Footage has emerged from last Sky SPT, TK is in the red shirt.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ