You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Triple Takedown Team ADS Thread

Comments

• Options
    davidson09davidson09 Member Posts: 8
    Cool its interesting read, btw playing 3 of these tournaments at once feels like a bit of a chore. i get much better results during the week if i just play two. So next month i am just going to play the 7.15 and 7.45 hopefully my results will improve lol.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Bubble has just burst in Triple Takedown 2 and I'm still hanging on in there to defend my title :D.
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    You had a similar night to me then @Allan23 :s ul.

@davidson09 struggling with the 3 tables... you're good enough to deal with the extra table surely :)

@Duesenberg get 'em champ.
  • Options
    i can play them , but my results are so poor on mondays compared to during the week. I am sure they will improve just playing just 2.
    I also cant watch football or films properly lol with 3 tables
  • Options
    Mynafrett not everyone plays 8 tournaments a night at once :-P
  • Options

Mynafrett not everyone plays 8 tournaments a night at once :-P

Good point. I'd probably do a bit better if I reduced my tables too... there is a big difference between 8 and 3 though ;)
  • Options
    Title defence over in 13th place :(
  • Options

Title defence over in 13th place :(

Unlucky mate. Good effort.
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264
    edited January 2018

Team ADS coming in a respectable 5th (Technically 4th) place for January, considering off the top of my head we were missing Waller for the majority and myself for that last week, I'd say things can only be up from here.

Congrats THS for an insane month, going to be tough to beat moving forward.

Thanks to all that played last night, regular streaming will resume next monday as we kick off a new month :)

Thanks to everyone that played and represented the team in January, here's to a great Feb for the team :smiley:

• Options
    Here we go it's a new month and the TT is back with Team ADS once again contesting with a strong team.

Confirmed so far -

Adsthepro7
    @MynaFrett
    @Duesenberg
    @steveysee
    @The_eggs
    @waller02
    @davidson09
    @Allan23
    @Baldeag1e
    @notbrook1

Great to have such a strong line up once again, lets get em!

• Options
    Lets have a good one guys. Streaming it tonight ads?
  • Options
    Not tonight Myna, gunna focus in tonight, give myself the best chance. The tables have not been too kind to the bankroll as of late, got to try and make as few mistakes as possible with as little distractions as possible in the short term.

The broadcast will be back though, very soon. Big changes coming and I think you're gunna love it!

Until then, I will be railing the team and best to luck to you and the rest in the events.

Ads :)
  • Options
    Completely understandable, best of luck buddy.
    Looking forward to the revamped streams :o
    Did you know Dr. D is back tonight? Currently 350,000 in the arena... what a life ;)
  • Options
    Big changes coming and I think you're gunna love it!

I think you should buck the current trend and get yourself some walk on girls for when you stream - there are plenty of them available for new jobs at the moment :D.

Best of luck for boosting the bankroll.
  • Options
    350 Million in the arena, how could I compete :)

The possibilities are endless Dues, if the people want to see one on each shoulder as I crush the £2 deep stack then say no more....

GL tonight! :)
  • Options
    I'd like to tender my resignation forthwith...
  • Options
    MTT's are dead to me now officially... I'm a 10nl player now... gl in the league guys :D
  • Options

Good numbers tonight once again, gl to everyone involved :)
  • Options
    MynaFrett said:

MTT's are dead to me now officially... I'm a 10nl player now... gl in the league guys :D

MTT's are the place to be and you know it Myna, you'll be back stronger than ever!

• Options
    In all seriousness I am a cash game player now predominantly anyway (been a couple of weeks now since I was converted)... I s'pose I'll still turn up on Mondays though if only for the lolz :D

I would strongly recommend you give cash a shot ads, much lower variance than this MTT nonsense (wow, I'm turning into Duesenberg :/ ) Ok you won't win as much in a session as you can from MTT's but you will have more winning than losing days and make steady profit over all.