You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can't views points for specific dates

I'm having trouble searching by date for my poker points. If I log in on the download and go to my account, it doesn't let me select any dates. If I try through the browser I can select dates but I get the error message INFO_NOT_AVAIL. Any idea how this can be fixed?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    edited February 2018
    Good morning @Thoich

Yes, you are correct, this problem is affecting everyone at the moment, & has existed for nearly a week now, so apologies are in order.

The Tech guys are on the case, & working to resolve the matter.

I will send a note up to the Office right away to see what progress is being made in identifying & resolving this annoying glitch.

We already have a containment thread on the matter, can I ask you to post & monitor that thread going forward, as I'll post further Updates on there later this morning.

The thread is here;

https://community.skypoker.com/discussion/173006/unable-to-check-points-properly-in-my-account-page#latest

I'm going to close this thread now, but please don't hesitate to post further on the thread I have linked. It really helps in resolving these things if all the feedback can be collated in a single thread.

I will Update that other thread later this morning, as soon as I get a status report from the Higher Ups.

Thank you, & again, apologies.
This discussion has been closed.