You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH ON TV- TONIGHT'S LIVE THREAD!

13»

Comments

• Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    From wikipedia noseybonk:

A green room is a room in a theatre, studio, or other public venue for the accommodation of performers or speakers when not required on the stage. Its function is as a break/touch-up lounge so that performers do not have to go back to wardrobe/dressing rooms and are still easily accessible for their call. The term is often attributed to the area historically being painted green  however in modern use the area may or may not include any green in its color scheme.
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited February 2010
    Tikay you got my hand correct... you knew I would call with the pocket 6's on the river against BigShann With AK!!! 

You are the Batman of Sky and Rich is mere sidekick Robin!!!
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    Message to Tikay and Rich, if you want to improve your game dramtically, take a look at my lessons on the forums. You will be surprised.
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    Good evening TK & Rich!

Fine show tonight as always! Good to see you boys getting on now that last week's bald patch conversation has been forgotten
    :o)

Please pass on the best of luck on behalf of myself and the forum to TommyD in tonights grind challenge, It's really good to finally put a face to the posts

Team Tikay Rocks!!!

x
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010

Hi guys.....great show as always. You two are the new morecombe and wise on saturday nights. Can TK explain briefly what are the main differences between playing cash and tourneys with AK in position?
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    Message to Tikay and Rich, if you want to improve your game dramtically, take a look at my lessons on the forums. You will be surprised.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    You don't need green clothes to make the presenters look funny - a simple blue jumper will suffice.
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys

Just want to say thank you for all the good messages and support.  Not my best session but unless you guys experience 'The Grind' you really won't know how tough it can be.  I'm kicking myself for not 'pulling up the drawbridge' with five minutes to go to post a positive score but hey, it's just a bit of fun.  (I was that close, grrr)

Thanks to all of the Sky team for making me very welcome and good luck for everyone in the future to take it on.  I'll be waiting on the tables.