You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

profile picture

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: profile picture:
    just tried uploading a favousite of mine, lets see if this one is allowed
    Posted by webby234

nope i'm afraid not.

as i said before, using a little common sense when selecting/uploading, most pictures are just fine.

cheers
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010

Just put a duck on Webby.......or even a mallard!...lol
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited February 2010

rich dont try and belittle me please, its not cool and quite annoying.

its an over 18 site and thats why i dint think there would be a problem with that picture, i will go to toys r us and try find a suitable picture for this site

• Options
    edited February 2010
    rich dont try and belittle me please, its not cool and quite annoying. its an over 18 site and thats why i dint think there would be a problem with that picture, i will go to toys r us and try find a suitable picture for this site
    Posted by webby234

i'm not trying to belittle you webby, sorry if you felt that way.

as stated we have quite strict rules when it comes to uploaded customer images and i'm afraid your latest picture simply wasn't suitable.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    im thinking this is a conspiracy to get webby to put his original display pic up ;)... think a certain sky_rich has a soft spot for ya webby !!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: profile picture : i'm trying to belittle you webby, sorry if you felt that way. as stated we have quite strict rules when it comes to uploaded customer images and i'm afraid your latest picture simply wasn't suitable.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    THE BEST NON USE OF THE WORD 'NOT' EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!! Or did you actually mean that 1st sentence Rich?. PMSL.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ooops, certainly not!

i'll edit that quick!

sorry all!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    oh dear and this is only the first day of the week for me!

[embarrassed face]
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,258
    edited February 2010

It's got nothing to do with being a Site for "Over 18's" Webby, nothing at all. It's all about understanding the Company ethos.

It's how Sky work, & nobody, not nobody, no-how, ever, will get them to change, it's the Group ethos - everything, to the very last detail, has to be 100% street-legal, & not open to doubt.

ITV, BBC, Ch4 & 5, they are always in court for all sorts of funny stuff, phone-in scams & the like.

bskyb don't work like that - they are THE most legally compliant organisation I've ever known.

That ain't gonna change any time soon, & the combined might of Sky-Rich, Sky Bernie, Sky-Des & Sky Uncle Tom Cobbley will never change that. Some things we either have to take or leave.

No amount of pressure will change that.
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited February 2010
    If anyone can, webby can!
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited February 2010
    In Response to profile picture:
    i tried to put a picture of nelson mandela as my profile picture but just showing up plain white? as this been rejected? only put him on their for a bit of inspiration
    Posted by webby234
    making nelson mandela plain white? surely thats a bit racist?
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited February 2010
    It's got nothing to do with being a Site for "Over 18's" Webby, nothing at all. It's all about understanding the Company ethos. It's how Sky work, & nobody, not nobody, no-how, ever, will get them to change, it's the Group ethos - everything, to the very last detail, has to be 100% street-legal, & not open to doubt. ITV, BBC, Ch4 & 5, they are always in court for all sorts of funny stuff, phone-in scams & the like. bskyb don't work like that - they are THE most legally compliant organisation I've ever known. That ain't gonna change any time soon, & the combined might of Sky-Rich, Sky Bernie, Sky-Des & Sky Uncle Tom Cobbley will never change that. Some things we either have to take or leave. No amount of pressure will change that.
    Posted by Tikay10
    tikay it was a piece of art that someone had built in the snow, lol