You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

WSOP news & info

13»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,264

^^^^

Must be a Caption Comp there somewhere......
  • NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 863
    Cheers Tikay, that was the one I saw. I also noticed that the first Daily Deepstack of the summer was one by a big hero of mine...Allen Cunningham. I didn't see what he won or how many played.
  • cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 320
    The urinal picture was to show that all urinals where actually working where as last year nearly half the urinals where out of order for the duration of the WSOP.
    I'm heading to Vegas on the 10th of June staying till the 23rd. Was wondering are any sky players arriving before the sky packages start on the 21st?
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    cpfc_2010 said:

I'm heading to Vegas on the 10th of June staying till the 23rd. Was wondering are any sky players arriving before the sky packages start on the 21st?

Your butler gonna be ok for 2 weeks on his own?

cpfc_2010 said:

Your butler gonna be ok for 2 weeks on his own?
    Obv I've booked him a room at the Palazzo also
    I've seen the news on that Allen Cunningham Deepstack now. 298 entries and he won $14,084. In a week or so these will get about 1200 players and pay $50k+
    Kevmath is great at getting the stories...he found a guy who won a mega sat at 10am for $125 buy-in that got him into a mega sat at 2m with an $850 buy in from where he won a seat into another mega today which other people can buy in for $7,500 and win a seat into the $100,000 High Roller on Friday. That would be a fun spin up.