You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** ADHOC "BLUE MOON" JACKPOT ATTEMPTS **

2»

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited June 2018
    SidV79 said:

Any chance I can join Graham, please?

Yes of course mate. If we get a return, I will, need your bank details so I can send you any potential winnings. I will also need you to PM me your email address, so I can add you to the group of "members"
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,300
    Pity jackpot went today one winner £194000
  • Options
    Yep, not to worry. We'll only ever make an attempt if there is at least a £10K roll over, so people won't have to "check in" everyday if we know the roll over is less than that.
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    Hi Graham
    In for £50 please
    Cheers
    Gordon
  • Options
    Happy with rules.
    I'm no good with horses. Auditor?
  • Options
    Dollie said:

Happy with rules.
    I'm no good with horses. Auditor?

Great to have you back again Gordon.

Yes please re auditor. Very kind of you once again.

Will work slightly different to before, as share holdings will likely be different for each attempt, but we can discuss nearer the time

Thanks again,

Graham
  • Options
    vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

Hi V. Yes I take your point. Monday's are typically good from a perspective of the cards not being too competitive combined with a potential roll over from the weekend, but as you say, some racing is particularly prone to throwing up a "Jackpot Busting" outsider, so I agree, this should be considered. As the name "Blue Moon" suggests, we should only do it if we feel all the factors point towards a "live chance". So we will be a lot more "picky" than before, at least to start with.

Hi G

Just been checking and over March to end of May Jackpot was won on all sorts of days so can be done anytime, we just need a bit of luck. As for our successful days I wonder if you or dollie know the days of the week we won it on. Means nothing I know but if a lucky day for us emerged it might bring positive vybes LOL.

Looking forward to it

V
    Hi Terry,
    Monday 2
    Tuesday 1
    Wednesday 0
    Thursday 1
    Friday 1
    Saturday 4
    Sunday 1
    Cheers
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,300
    Thanks Gordon and for all the work you do,

Very interesting that we won four days on a Saturday which suggests my feelings were true, although racing is more competitive on saturdays, the horses tend to run more to form. Less trainers using races on Saturdays to train or give experience to their horses.

Terry