You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Blogs V - We want you!

2»

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Blogs V - We want you!:
    Erm.. Thanks guys lol. As you can tell I might of mentioned about the possibility of me doing a blog on Sky and wondered what my friends would think if it... would it be a good read?  Whether people would enjoy hearing about some of the live tornys I sometimes play, what I get upto in everyday life so on and so forth. Obviously with friends they aren't going to be harsh and say noway your blogs would be pointless no one cares about what your doing in the Poker world espesh the Sky community lol.  But Luckily I have nice friends and they have sort of put my name forward, knowing I wouldn't mention myself without a little encouragement! I used to have my own blog was a while ago now. But I stopped it as I didn't really want to keep mentioning my winnings all the time as some people might consider me just some bighead instead of actually enjoying my posts for what they are, a day in the life of a poker player. If people would be interested in me posting a blog I would be more than happy too I don't think I would mention winning figures on here though I think that should be kept private as we had some controversy earlier in the week lol. I don't mind mentioning torny scores tho. I enjoy the forum and giving a bit back to you guys would be alot of fun :-D.
    Posted by lJAMESl

Do it and do it in bbs. :-)

Btw since at least 4 people have suggested it, you're obligated to do it!

• Options
    Keysasoze6Keysasoze6 Member Posts: 67
    edited February 2010
    Hi Rich,

I would like to blog my Total player 'Journey', could this be arranged?

Perhaps a page could be put aside for all the TP players?
    I would also like to see James blog. how exciting !!
  • Options
    DonC9DonC9 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    YEA GET Keysasoze on there, i've always wanted an insight into that meglomaniac's head
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    any more people up for blogging?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i'll let this thread run over the weekend and pick it up on Monday/Tuesday
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited February 2010
    I'd like to put my name forward please Rich - also recommend James and/or Dan if they're willing! Picking up on Keysa's point, when all teams are down to three players (or further down the Total Player line) it would interesting to read how everyone's getting on! Although they've got the official thread, some of their comments might get missed so having their own blog to document it would be good...
  • Options
    a11ina11in Member Posts: 16
    edited February 2010

Hi, im interested in this, i have loads of free time..... im new to sky, although i must say i just won my first tourney here, won a bit of cash and so far i think the poker site its self is fantastic and real easy to use. Anyway id like to do it even though i havnt posted much ( only registered yesterday ) so just let me know, if not keep me posted on other opportunity's that arrise...Adios Amigo!!

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks to all that put themselves forward.

please see this thread