You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD

Comments

• Options
    oufc1oufc1 Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD:
    Hi all I won few days ago ticket to sky poker tour in Birmingham, i really wanted to go but unlikely i have to be at work on this day and i cannot make it.  I see many people is interesting to buy in directly to this event. If anyone is interesting i can transfer this ticket, all i need is user id the player who want to play this tournament and sky will do the rest for us.  Many thanks s_hunter
    Posted by s_hunter
    Hi S_hunter I am very interested in your  ticket for birmingham if. It is still available my user name is nmkenny and alias oufc1 of course I will share any winnings with you. Cheers  Noel
  • Options
    baker033baker033 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    ME AND 2 MATES TRAVELLING FROM CARDIFF BUT NONE OF US HAVE QUALIFED WHATIS THE CHANCES TO BUY IN DIRECT???
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited June 2013
    Hi all I won few days ago ticket to sky poker tour in Birmingham, i really wanted to go but unlikely i have to be at work on this day and i cannot make it.  I see many people is interesting to buy in directly to this event. If anyone is interesting i can transfer this ticket, all i need is user id the player who want to play this tournament and sky will do the rest for us.  Many thanks s_hunter
    Posted by s_hunter
    Hi Mate

I was hoping and still looking to directly buyin, but no luck so far. I'm interested if you still have the ticket and SKY can transfere the ticket and funds over.

let me know asap

cheers

Paul

• Options
    The-WhaleThe-Whale Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    The Whale will be there, qualified last night and my bed is a ten minute taxi ride home...

See you all at weekend
  • Options
    adamw1nsadamw1ns Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : Hi Mate I was hoping and still looking to directly buyin, but no luck so far. I'm interested if you still have the ticket and SKY can transfere the ticket and funds over. let me know asap cheers Paul
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    hi iam pretty much in the same situation as s_hunter so i have a ticket spare if anyone is intrested let me know asap thanks
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : hi iam pretty much in the same situation as s_hunter so i have a ticket spare if anyone is intrested let me know asap thanks
    Posted by adamw1ns
    Hi Mate PM sent to inbox
  • Options
    s_hunters_hunter Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : Hi Mate PM sent to inbox
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    waiting for TIMBER, if i have no answer till tomorrow morning np
  • Options
    IRONZIRONZ Member Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    Just qualified, and considering whether to come down for the Friday night sidey.
    Any idea what the structure is for that please? And is it a 9pm start? I've played the Saturday night double chance before which is a lot of fun, so I'm not expecting it to be that slow.

Thanks,
    D.
  • Options
    RyanC7RyanC7 Member Posts: 355
    edited June 2013
    Haven't read thread so dont know if its been stated previously. Can me and a friend travel to Birmingham and buy in there as the option to do it is not in the lobby?
  • Options
    liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited June 2013
    Just qualified, and considering whether to come down for the Friday night sidey. Any idea what the structure is for that please? And is it a 9pm start? I've played the Saturday night double chance before which is a lot of fun, so I'm not expecting it to be that slow. Thanks, D.
    Posted by IRONZ
    friday night game is a £40 quid deepstack buddy cya there
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited June 2013
    Haven't read thread so dont know if its been stated previously. Can me and a friend travel to Birmingham and buy in there as the option to do it is not in the lobby?
    Posted by RyanC7
    The event is sold out

We will open an alternates list on a first come first served basis from midday Saturday at the venue. The list will be with me

Altenrates for three levels and I would anticipate 15 or so players getting in via early exits
  • Options
    oufc1oufc1 Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : The event is sold out We will open an alternates list on a first come first served basis from midday Saturday at the venue. The list will be with me Altenrates for three levels and I would anticipate 15 or so players getting in via early exits
    Posted by SPT
    where abouts will you be in the club,
    as there around 15 places, I guess there will be a mad rush to see you
    best I get to the front of the que  
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : where abouts will you be in the club, as there around 15 places, I guess there will be a mad rush to see you best I get to the front of the que  
    Posted by oufc1
    I'm guessing this won't be a "ladies first" queue lol - so I'll have to be ready with my elbows!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I will be in the card-room

The number of seats that will be available in entirely dependent on how many people get knocked out in the first three levels

For those we can't get in, Cash, SNGs and the evening MTT to give everyone some poker, once tables become free..
  • Options
    baker033baker033 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    ANYONE LOOKING TO SELL THERE TICKETS????

• Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited June 2013
    Hi again everyone. I am afraid I won't be able to make it tomorrow night or Saturday now. My illness has flared up again last night after a clear 10 days of being ok. Looks like I will be in too much pain to come so I will have to wait till next years Birmingham SPT to meet all you lovely folk. I hope everyone has a thoroughly enjoyable weekend and that the tourney is so well received that the "suits" can't help but renew for next year again.
    Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • Options
    KorkyDaCatKorkyDaCat Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    Just qualified, and considering whether to come down for the Friday night sidey.
    Any idea what the structure is for that please? And is it a 9pm start? I've played the Saturday night double chance before which is a lot of fun, so I'm not expecting it to be that slow.

Thanks,
    D.

The friday night comp is a turbo donkament with antes , the play is extremely loose with a majority of weak players
    that have to see every flop so expect 5 callers to your 5bet pocket aces
    All in or fold starts about 12am :)
    9pm and till 5am+
    I think it will sell out with the extra players from sky so register early
  • Options
    b_oakdaveb_oakdave Member Posts: 27
    edited June 2013
    will it be possible for some else to register you on the alternates list or must you do it in person. I ask this as I wont be able to get there till about 1.30.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In person only for the alternates list

1.30pm will be too late sir, sorry
  • Options
    sandman290sandman290 Member Posts: 238
    edited June 2013
    Good  luck to everyone today