You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD

1235»

Comments

• Options
    spudgun720spudgun720 Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    Good Luck to all the runners 
  • Options
    Serge77Serge77 Member Posts: 164
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD:
    Hi again everyone. I am afraid I won't be able to make it tomorrow night or Saturday now. My illness has flared up again last night after a clear 10 days of being ok. Looks like I will be in too much pain to come so I will have to wait till next years Birmingham SPT to meet all you lovely folk. I hope everyone has a thoroughly enjoyable weekend and that the tourney is so well received that the "suits" can't help but renew for next year again. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    Hi mate, I hope you get a speedy recovery. I'm in Team 51 now :)
  • Options
    timbo333timbo333 Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2013

hey guy had a good day yesterday was my 1st spt and played pooooooor silly mistakes wich i have defo now learned from but played the the 9pm side and came 5th with £340 so i was well happy

cant wait for the next one

• Options
    fanchazticfanchaztic Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    hey guy had a good day yesterday was my 1st spt and played pooooooor silly mistakes wich i have defo now learned from but played the the 9pm side and came 5th with £340 so i was well happy cant wait for the next one
    Posted by timbo333

Hey 5th!! Thats sick! I met you last night... Charlotte! Lol.. Went and got your Bulmers.. really happy you did so well!
  • Options
    mtfc07mtfc07 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2013
    hey guy had a good day yesterday was my 1st spt and played pooooooor silly mistakes wich i have defo now learned from but played the the 9pm side and came 5th with £340 so i was well happy cant wait for the next one
    Posted by timbo333
    Nice going Timbo well done and see you at the next SPT :-)
  • Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited June 2013

Well played all that cashed, another great weekend, looking forward to Nottingham already.

Is there a full result showing all that cashed so I can complete the Fantasy SPT Rich?

• Options
    scwuffy54scwuffy54 Member Posts: 180
    edited June 2013

just started to feel alive again after attending my first SPT. Was good to meet all the players and had a fantastic weekend, don't know if i'll make nottingham but will defo be in attendance at newcastle. see you all there

• Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited June 2013
    Posted by timbo333
    Great to meet you and wp, also sorry if i called you Jim btw, thought it was Jimbo333. lol, to much beer at that stage, me thinks.  

1st SPT also, did'nt really get going in the main and went out about 45th or so.

Had an absolute ball, in the side event. Loads banter with SKY regs and a few of the locals, who apparently where not to impressed with online players invading.  1st two hrs sat with Timbo333, Maxally, Don90 and couple of other sky players whose names i can’t remember at the mo. Then after moving tables,  at what seemed like every ten mins or so ended up at the FT. Down to the last 5 with Sollack, Timbo333, Fredsgirl, Mr Hartigan himself and the unforgettable Trip5. Had to laugh at James getting concerned that we were still playing into the daylight hr’s, lol.

Really enjoyed the day, meeting everyone and had great time, with a nice little cash just over £408. Defo going to try and get to the next one.

Paul
  • Options
    pacman599pacman599 Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2013
    Posted by timbo333
    Nice one, am I right in thinking you were sat at then end of table 2 trying to adopt one of the younger players for you and trip5 to take home LOL. Great night of poker, best fun in ages, other than trip5 getting all my chips after almost getting busted and coming back from 2k. I was the one in the quiet shirt next to trip5. Hope to see you at DTD for a beer but dont think I would be able to keep up with you on the drinking front, if you got bracelets for drinking you would be a multi winner LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : Great to meet you and wp, also sorry if i called you Jim btw, thought it was Jimbo333. lol, to much beer at that stage, me thinks.   Paul
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    Also a bit confused by the names, beer goggles dont help matters. Typhoon, were you sat in seat 9 on table 2 when we were down to 2 tables, I was the one in the quiet shirt, think we ended up all in together with A4 and I flopped the flush, if its not you then hey ho, will work out who is who eventually I suppose.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : Also a bit confused by the names, beer goggles don't help matters. Typhoon, were you sat in seat 9 on table 2 when we were down to 2 tables, I was the one in the quiet shirt, think we ended up all in together with A4 and I flopped the flush, if its not you then hey ho, will work out who is who eventually I suppose.
    Posted by pacman599
    Lol, haven't a clue where i was sitting at that stage,  I was the scouser in a green checked shirt, probably drinking straight straight from a Bulmers bottle.......
  • Options
    SHAUNYSHAUNY Member Posts: 508
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : Lol, haven't a clue where i was sitting at that stage,  I was the scouser in a green checked shirt, probably drinking straight straight from a Bulmers bottle.......
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    great to meet u guys,pacman u were on my 1st table sat opposit me,had headache since! great wkend 
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : Lol, haven't a clue where i was sitting at that stage,  I was the scouser in a green checked shirt, probably drinking straight straight from a Bulmers bottle.......
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    Ah got it, I think, we kept following each other around the tables and discussing how good Formby Golf Course was, I think!!! If it wasnt you and you play golf...... Formby is a great course LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : great to meet u guys,pacman u were on my 1st table sat opposit me,had headache since! great wkend 
    Posted by SHAUNY
    Thats right, what were you doing looking at my shirt when I was sat next to the dolly dealer of the day. I will be wearing something really bright next time, may even wear matching trousers!! I will be bringing shades for the rest of the table dont worry. Good to meet you and see you in Nottingham
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : Ah got it, I think, we kept following each other around the tables and discussing how good Formby Golf Course was, I think!!! If it wasnt you and you play golf...... Formby is a great course LOL
    Posted by pacman599
    N1, i felt bad because i couldnt remember your name, was thinking about sending yourr mate Dave a pm.  Oh and did i tell you that i've just taken up golf.....lol, yes a few times i think, lol. We seemed to be chatting for ages, prob explains your head ache later on.  Great meeting you, real nice guy, just a shame you have no taste in in shirts ;-) 

Paul

• Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham 8th June £15,000 GTD : N1, i felt bad because i couldnt remember your name, was thinking about sending yourr mate Dave a pm.  Oh and did i tell you that i've just taken up golf.....lol, yes a few times i think, lol. We seemed to be chatting for ages, prob explains your head ache later on.  Great meeting you, real nice guy, just a shame you have no taste in in shirts ;-)  Paul
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    As they say........ all press is good press, even if its only about the Foul Fahion shirts, I know you want one really www.foulfashion.co.uk Take care, Take your clubs to the next one in Nottingham and we can find a course on the Saturday and I will play you for the buy in??