You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tell us one interesting thing about you

Comments

• Options
    Taller_GuyTaller_Guy Member Posts: 289
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tell us one interesting thing about you:
    In Response to Re: Tell us one interesting thing about you :  Mmmmmm why are you interested.    I fondle them gently. !!!
    Posted by logdon
    Behave yourself, woman!!!!  lmao
  • Options
    DingdellDingdell Member Posts: 166
    edited December 2009
    Bumpity bump - more interesting facts about you please!!!
  • Options
    DingdellDingdell Member Posts: 166
    edited December 2009
    im a tattoo artist... and iv tattooed some pritty wierd places of the body, not sure if i can say where tho on here.... :)
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    Can you hint....
  • Options
    bushmasterbushmaster Member Posts: 34
    edited December 2009

I GO TREKKING THROUGH THE JUNGLES OF COSTA RICA FINDING AND PHOTOGRAPHING REPTILES AND AMPHIBIANS AND ALL OTHER EXOTIC WILDLIFE!! LIVING THE DREAM....

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    I can "solve" a Rubik's cube in 40 seconds.

Oh, sorry - you said "interesting".
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited December 2009
    I drove a car down a minshaft when I was learning to drive.

ooops!

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited December 2009
    I can "solve" a Rubik's cube in 40 seconds. Oh, sorry - you said "interesting".
    Posted by MereNovice
    That really surprises me  Vince.

I thought it would be 30 seconds.
  • Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited December 2009
    I own 4 guitars, accoustic, 12 string, electric and five string bass. I also am one of only 20 people in Scotland who passed the Reach forklift truck test with 200 out of 200
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited December 2009
    I GO TREKKING THROUGH THE JUNGLES OF COSTA RICA FINDING AND PHOTOGRAPHING REPTILES AND AMPHIBIANS AND ALL OTHER EXOTIC WILDLIFE!! LIVING THE DREAM....
    Posted by bushmaster
    Tell me more - please!

• Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited December 2009
    In my bass-playing days, the oddest gig I ever did was one Christmas in the mid eighties, when I ended up in a small basement bar... supporting Mud and Radio 1's Mike Reed.

For younger forum readers, Mud were what you might call a 'novelty act'. Their biggest hit was probably the mighty and anthemic: 'Tiger Feet'. It was a rousing, rebellious theme, for a disenfranchised youth, in a post-apocalyptic burnt out urban landscape of no-hope (unless I'm getting mixed up with Pretty Vacant by The 'Pistols...).

And I was there. With Mud. Supporting them in a cosy venue. 

Jealous? No, I didn't think so...

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    In my bass-playing days, the oddest gig I ever did was one Christmas in the mid eighties, when I ended up in a small basement bar... supporting Mud and Radio 1's Mike Reed. For younger forum readers, Mud were what you might call a 'novelty act'. Their biggest hit was probably the mighty and anthemic:  'Tiger Feet'. It was a rousing, rebellious theme, for a disenfranchised youth, in a post-apocalyptic burnt out urban landscape of no-hope (unless I'm getting mixed up with Pretty Vacant by The 'Pistols... ). And I was there. With Mud. Supporting them in a cosy venue.  Jealous? No, I didn't think so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sMuVPMkkk
    Posted by FlutNush
    If it had been The Rubettes, I would have been impressed.
  • Options
    D3ADH4ND5D3ADH4ND5 Member Posts: 189
    edited December 2009
    had a man with two man bitts have frount tattooed down one and rear on the other.... a woman had the no entery sign tattooed right on her back hole.... a fue others but i will leve you with these for now lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    i feature in the DVD - England's greatest ever goals

alas, not as a scorer but as a ball-boy jumping about widely behind the goal as Alan Shearer spanked one in against Luxemburg
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited December 2009
    i won the world junior bapto pool championships in 1995 and my father won it 4 times in his career, no other father and son has done this, also me my brother and father represented england it international level, i suppose this is only interesting if you like pool
  • Options
    bushmasterbushmaster Member Posts: 34
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tell us one interesting thing about you : Tell me more - please!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well tikay, my real interests in life are travelling, photography and (more recently) poker, whereas my main passion lies with wildlife, more so reptiles & amphibians, specifically snakes! Nothing excites me more (even finishing 3rd in the primo! & that was a real buzz believe me!) than to be hiking along a trail, at night, deep in the jungle, head torch on - snake hook in hand - camera at the ready, & to stumble accross a 10'foot boa or see an eyelash pitviper dangling from a branch waiting for a weary reptile to enter its striking range. Or to be woken up (if not already by the heat & humidity) each & every morning by the howling of the howlers & the squarking of the macaws....

But for now im stuck in this terribly awful country we all call the UK nursing a slipped disc. Yes, i have a pretty serious back problem of which needs to be sorted (as best it can be!) before i hit the road again. & that very pretty road leads directly towards costa rica.

For anyone who cares to take a look at some of my amazing wildlife pics heres the website - srcerer.googlepages.com

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    I own 4 guitars, accoustic, 12 string, electric and five string bass. I also am one of only 20 people in Scotland who passed the Reach forklift truck test with 200 out of 200
    Posted by kirstii
    I'm a guitar man too and have a fairly nice collection, what you got? (Maybe start another thread for instrument playing people rather than hijacking this one eh?)

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited December 2009

Wow - you are a very lucky man bushmaster. I'm genuinely jealous. Wildlife photographer - it don't get better than that.

Respect, Sir.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    For anyone who cares to take a look at some of my amazing wildlife pics heres the website - srcerer.googlepages.com
    Posted by bushmaster
    I'll take some time to go through all of those properly (checked out a few - very good!). I'm actually more of a fish man. Absolutely fascinated by the strange and very wonderful underwater world.

• Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited January 2010
    Unless you've got Facebook or Twitter then you might find some interesting things about me lol!!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    I have 3 kidneys