You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    omg my bar is undergoing a refurbishment while the mods sort out where we put the yes men seats and the committee room and there is a new kid on the block. a case for protection money i think here,send em in mick and you hitman.
    Posted by DELTA
    Del. This new kid, he'sa got summuta about him! Isa reckon not abadda idea to bring him into da fold, he may be betta a with us, thana sleepin witha da fishes !! Us wise guys we gotta a sticka together !!

Grappa & limoncello allsa round, Whaddaya say DonDel?
  • kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited February 2014

Alan

you really need to get some bouncers (other than the barmaids), there's a drunk guy at the poker tables bleating on about losing a big hand after hitting trips on the flop and losing to a straight...... says you only let him in cos he let you pwn him in a series of HU's..............
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014
    Alan you really need to get some bouncers (other than the barmaids), there's a drunk guy at the poker tables bleating on about losing a big hand after hitting trips on the flop and losing to a straight...... says you only let him in cos he let you pwn him in a series of HU's..............
    Posted by kaymac

Cheers for the tip off. We hope everyone enjoys themselves in here and all have a good time to remember (or forget, if you have too many obv).

A couple of the old skool players on here will be now part time 'door supervisors' - Irishrover & Elsadog!....(with Irishraver with pans as back up!).

Craig - Quiz machine delivered this morning Sir. 
  • logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
     I know this is very old fashioned and "Woody" would frown on it, but could we have a Spittoon under the Bar so when the Forum Police raid us for illegal words they can spit the Threads out, thus keeping the floor clean.?
    The Cleaners have a hard enough job as it is,!!
    edited February 2014
     I know this is very old fashioned and "Woody" would frown on it, but could we have a Spittoon under the Bar so when the Forum Police raid us for illegal words they can spit the Threads out, thus keeping the floor clean.? The Cleaners have a hard enough job as it is,!!
    Posted by logdon
    Spittoon, great idea, if we get a couple, we can sweep all this sawdust up meybe !!

Pint of Guinness while am in, and some jellied eels & a pickled egg please, ty !! that should keep em all out ma hair when i go back ta work this pm !
    edited February 2014

Spit n sawdust pub FTW!

I shall personally help clean up every night if that helps Annie. Anyway, back to your 'act' you have promised the regs....
    edited February 2014
    Yep, we need a date for this 'act'!!  am on 'tenterhooks'* in anticipation !!

*ffs!! what are tenterhooks, and can u be on them in anticipation, or is that another example of 'Bad English'?
    edited February 2014
    Yep, we need a date for this 'act'!!  am on 'tenterhooks'* in anticipation !! *ffs!! what are tenterhooks, and can u be on them in anticipation, or is that another example of 'Bad English'?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Bad English (even Welsh & Scots) are allowed in here FWIW.
    (I am sure we will not be graced with Tikay's or Merenovice's presence in here, so we should all be safe!) init! Safe!. 
    edited February 2014
    Spit n sawdust pub FTW! I shall personally help clean up every night if that helps Annie. Anyway, back to your 'act' you have promisedthe regs....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Sorry Al  went to the Doctors and been signed off for a month.  Nice young man offered to rub cream on for me.   Can I have a Babycham with a cherry please,   last time I had one of those I lost my Cherry. ?
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Sorry Al  went to the Doctors and been signed off for a month.  Nice young man offered to rub cream on for me.   Can I have a Babycham with a cherry please,   last time I had one of those I lost my Cherry. ?
    Posted by logdon
    OOOOOEEEERRRRRRR!! MATRON !!!

Better Stock up on the Babysham Al, Think it may be a best seller !!!
    edited February 2014

So, thats extra delivery of Guinness, babychams and errrrr.....

Oh yeah, cherries this week...... 
    (looking round the bar at all the good looking dudes in here, and Mickjen, plenty of maidens will also misplace their cherries in here aswell!!)
  • shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited February 2014
    Got any  dominoes behind the bar??? whos up for 50p a spot?
    edited February 2014

Dominoes.....Crib......crash boards......all available from behind the Bar.

Please note - we are not yet licensed yet for gambling, so you will have to just play for matches for now*.....

*(just buy us a pint and I will look away) - relaxed rules in here, init
    edited February 2014
     Now the nice Weather is here can we have a Garden Patio and Children's Area and Sunday Lunch. 
    edited February 2014
     Now the nice Weather is here can we have a Garden Patio and Children's Area and Sunday Lunch. 
    Posted by logdon
    Not a problem. I take it you can cook Annie???

There is a few rowdy folks coming in later.....all the DTDers will be popping in for a few after tonights matches.

Could be a long night......
  • a00rocka00rock Member Posts: 832
    edited February 2014
    Morning Al just popped in to say elo, just been round to Dels old place and it seems the mods sent in the bulldozers, well im not surprised he had no dart board, what reputable establishment has no dart board ffs. Anyway will be round later for that 1st one on the house, nice place you got here. Ho one request can you put a doormat outside so I can wipe my feet on the way out? 
    Cheers mate Ray

• djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited February 2014

your going to need some music...

think this is appropriate...

• JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited February 2014
    your going to need some music... think this is appropriate... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5bYDhZBFLA
    Posted by djblacke04

I really must get those shelves up for the Mrs 

• NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited February 2014
    Someones been sick all in the toilets, you need to have a chat with the cleaners
    edited February 2014
    Morning Al just popped in to say elo, just been round to Dels old place and it seems the mods sent in the bulldozers, well im not surprised he had no dart board, what reputable establishment has no dart board ffs. Anyway will be round later for that 1st one on the house, nice place you got here. Ho one request can you put a doormat outside so I can wipe my feet on the way out?  Cheers mate Ray  
    Posted by a00rock

Morning Ray. I have just been down the pound shop and purchased a 'please call again' mat and placed it just inside the front door for you Sir.

As a 'stokie', a few of my mates are in on Friday night if you fancy a game of arrows....Phil Taylor, Adrian Lewis & Andy Hamilton.