You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Someones been sick all in the toilets, you need to have a chat with the cleaners
    Posted by Neildown

As a cleaner myself, I will hold my hands up for that one....

Oh, just to let you know, we have a special on the dinner time menu today - Chef's surprise chunky lobby with sweetcorn - 56p a bowl.!
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    late finish tonight, I'lll have that guinness now please Al, witha pkt of dry roasted peanuts please ta
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2014
    Are dogs allowed ?
  • kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited February 2014
    Are dogs allowed ?
    Posted by elsadog
    To do what??????
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : To do what??????
    Posted by kaymac
    To drink alcohol
     Yes if they are over 2 & 2/3rd years old of course, Hitpup loves a guinness and a lil' bit of wine in his water, BUT not too much or he does get cheeky with that Annie logdon lady, but she don't mind !!
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : To drink alcohol  Yes if they are over 2 & 2/3rd years old of course, Hitpup loves a guinness and a lil' bit of wine in his water, BUT not too much or he does get cheeky with that Annie logdon lady, but she don't mind !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Was thinking more of a Brown Ale and a Pork Pie :o)

• logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
     Could the men please check their aim as the toilet floor is flooded. ?
    edited February 2014
     Could the men please check their aim as the toilet floor is flooded. ?
    Posted by logdon

Sorry

You try it with one leg up in the air.
    edited February 2014

The BEER GARDEN is now OPEN!!!!.......

Childrens Area.......Pets welcomed.......Smoking hut.......Sky sports TV....

....FREE BBQ today folks!!!........all hail the sun
  • NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited February 2014
    Who is cooking the BBQ? i'v heard some worrying stats about food poisioning from BBQs

And has anyone got any pictures of logdon doing the Saggy Flopsta Can Crushing?
    edited February 2014

I have got Jamie Oliver doing the BBQ.....annoying as....but he aint a bad cook.

Also got got Chris Evans popping in to put some tunes on. Again, annoying as...but.

'They' wont let me post any pictures on here Neil. I am a little surprised they let me post at all TBH! 
    edited February 2014
    Al, will be in lunchtime for a Guinness, get one ready bout 1.30pm please ta!!

Also have you thought of havin a 'Sky Poker Priory Club Night' Here, seen a few of the members in & out, would be good venue???
    edited February 2014

'Sky Poker PRIORY CLUB' meet in here every night my friend.....

Have a extended lunch hour!!.....and bring Hitpup along. You both deserve free drinks and grub after a long week answering questions/nonsense on your thread!

edited February 2014
    'Sky Poker PRIORY CLUB' meet in here every night my friend..... Have a extended lunch hour!!.....and bring Hitpup along. You both deserve free drinks and grub after a long week answering questions/nonsense on your thread!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    LOL!! so true Alan, we are on the way !!!
  • logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Sorry You try it with one leg up in the air.
    Posted by elsadog
    So it was you then, I wondered why you had your splash back coat on. !  Your normally legless by now, so only half drunk.?  The Cleaners told Al they were so good at their job you could eat your dinner off the floor. He will have to amend the sign in the window now because of you. ?
    edited February 2014
    Al,  that was a great afternoon we enjoyed that, espcially the free sausages, rite have to go home now ta !!
    edited February 2014
    Al,  that was a great afternoon we enjoyed that, espcially the free sausages, rite have to go home now ta !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Glad you both enjoyed it. Please call again, you two are always welcome here!

Phil luckbox is in later getting the beers in for his Birthday! He is such a tight wad, it will be a shame for anyone to miss out on the round :))
  • NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited February 2014
    I'l have double vodka please, i just paid someones quads
  • lozgolozgo Member Posts: 1,124
    edited February 2014
    I'll have everything you got behind the bar. Just had quad jacks cracked by straight flush!!!!!!!!

Cleaners watch out....this could get messy!
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited February 2014
    I'm here for my free drinks courtesy of Al ..............think he wants me drunk ;)