You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    edited June 2017
    Well done on getting your SPT seat on Sunday and congrats on your sats for cash success on Monday night.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Well done on getting your SPT seat on Sunday and congrats on your sats for cash success on Monday night.
    Posted by Jac35

His results do the talking.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    edited June 2017
    Happy Birthday Al  your bar is six years old ........ time to introduce children's sensory garden and bouncy castle.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited June 2017
    Happy Birthday Al  your bar is six years old ........ time to introduce children's sensory garden and bouncy castle.
    Posted by goldon

Cheers Goldon! It has (mostly) been fun. Maybe time to introduce security and keyboard holders ;)
    edited October 2017
    Al's Bar is obviously a Brexit Bar ........ struggling to remain.  Hic !
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited October 2017
    there was so many of us who had a lot of fun in this bar,so sad to see it lose so many friends maybe one day maxally  will return.but never while certain people are allowed to run this sorry thing called a forum(:(:
    edited October 2017

Hey guys....thanks for popping in. The Bar is still just about open to my nice regulars. I just take cover in the betting section nowadays. The sad goaders/trolls/wind up merchants havent ruined that bit of the forum (yet) . I hardly ever post in general chat now. I just ignore and laugh at their sad attempts to goad me. Like them, it is pathetic. Please dont feed them if they crawl back in here.

It would be nice to get the fun back in here though. We can but hope.

Drinks on the house!! Cheers
    edited October 2017

Well Al .... they wounded others but failed  To kill a Mocking Bird  "Squawk"!
    edited October 2017
    Can I have a couple of snowballs please maxally ,make it a bottle think our head,s are on the chopping board.so I will drink to the new forum bye my old friend and take care x love paige x
    edited October 2017
    The RAIL WILL BE REMOVED (:(:(:
    edited October 2017
    Can I have a couple of snowballs please maxally ,make it a bottle think our head,s are on the chopping board.so I will drink to the new forum bye my old friend and take care x love paige x
    Posted by paige55

Sorry for the delay Trish....was busy watching some horses and smashing up a freeroll. I managed to win 3 quid, so drinks are on me!!! 

I survived the Sky Dave cull a few years back, and I will survive this upcoming one too! Just in case the worse happens and the Bar is 'lost' in the transfer, I might have to start up one of them yawn diary things ;) 

Hopefully see you on the other side...take care x
    edited October 2017
    Alan when no one else could understand me when everthing I did was wrong you and the hitmanrv gave me the strength to carry on.you were both there to lend a hand and everthing I said was daft that is the wonder the wonder of you :)):) love you always,s trish xx
    edited October 2017
    goldon some people were born for each other Annie and I had a connection,i love her and will forever miss her, love you to goldon  take care  love paige xx this is what this forum should be love xx
    edited October 2017
    Alan when no one else could understand me when everthing I did was wrong you and the hitmanrv gave me the strength to carry on.you were both there to lend a hand and everthing I said was daft that is the wonder the wonder of you :)):) love you always,s trish xx
    Posted by paige55
    I do not think you know why I joined sky poker when I did alan , my wonderful father had passed away, I had spent 20 years looking after him after my mother passed she was only 51
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I do not think you know why I joined sky poker when I did alan , my wonderful father had passed away, I had spent 20 years looking after him after my mother passed she was only 51
    Posted by paige55
    I should have been happy he lived to the wonderful age of 89
    but it hurt to much
    edited October 2017

Well have a drink or two for them both Trish. They will be looking down and smiling that you remember them so fondly. Smile back. X
    edited October 2017
    Thank you Alan xx heck why am I crying x
    edited October 2017
    Tears for souvenirs are all your left with Memories of a time gone by.
    edited October 2017
    I am going to look like a cylon  with the red eye, the enemy against battlestar galactica xx
    Happy days. The Bar survived the change over. B)B)
    Happy hour now for the rest of the day week month year!