You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,834
    edited January 2017
    Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.
    I am fully refreshed, Many thanks.
  • KrystalBooKrystalBoo Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2017
    Hi,

Have you got a job for a friendly Barmaid with nice legs and a 'Top Pair' ?

Krystal X

;)
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Hi, Have you got a job for a friendly Barmaid with nice legs and a 'Top Pair' ? Krystal X ;)
    Posted by KrystalBoo

Hired! Welcome to the team. As long as you dont turn out to be Terry the truck driver from Taunton, you will fit in fine here, I'm sure ;)
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,820
    edited February 2017
    Ive heard about this new barmaid, when does she start ?
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited February 2017
    Are there any dealers in here? Trying to get into the right state-of-mind for that other thread so I'd like to buy some Lyserrrgic acid diethylamide :)

edited February 2017
    Are there any dealers in here? Trying to get into the right state-of-mind for that other thread so I'd like to buy some Lyserrrgic acid diethylamide :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Is that the posh name for dandelion and burdock me duck?
  • KrystalBooKrystalBoo Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Hired! Welcome to the team. As long as you dont turn out to be Terry the truck driver from Taunton, you will fit in fine here, I'm sure ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Great.

When can I start, i'm free tonight early doors.
    maybe i'll even get a Valentines Card tonight??

I can show a few lucky regulars my party piece of actually folding my 'Top Pair'
    It can be a struggle, and is customer/villian dependant obviously.

X
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited February 2017
    Hi there Krystal you sure your not Max in a dress,i will not order a drink until I no for sure :):):):)
    edited February 2017
    Hi there Krystal you sure your not Max in a dress,i will not order a drink until I no for sure :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    sorry alan could not resist xxx
    edited February 2017
    Welcome Krystal one snowball please xx
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Hired! Welcome to the team. As long as you dont turn out to be Terry the truck driver from Taunton, you will fit in fine here, I'm sure ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY

I don't think it's Terry the truck driver from Taunton, but it could be Dave the hitman from London.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I don't think it's Terry the truck driver from Taunton, but it could be Dave the hitman from London.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Don't you mean Elroy the 84 year old?
    I can understand why you get confused to be fair. There are so many Hitmen.

*waves at the complicit one*
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I don't think it's Terry the truck driver from Taunton, but it could be Dave the hitman from London.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

All Genders are catered for in Al's Bar .... He's so money super market. dot. com.
    edited March 2017
    Ves'y it would be nice to believe there is a Heaven & **** where all the Good & Bad people go.!

But the only Social Justice in Life is ...... we're all on death row waiting our turn.  get to the back of the Queue.

I wont ask for a pint of Guinness  just a **** Mary.?
    edited March 2017
    Hi Alan  keeping your head down under the Radar. I'll take the Flack but it's thirsty work .!
    Snowball for Trish please ........... I know how to treat a Lady.   Slap em on the bottom with the womans weekly.

edited March 2017
    You ignoring me ..... after I missed "Sir Gary" tribute Game fighting your Troll's ! tut

Raise a Glass for "Sir Gary" please ty

edited March 2017
    You ignoring me ..... after I missed "Sir Gary" tribute Game fighting your Troll's ! tut   Raise a Glass for "Sir Gary" please ty    
    Posted by goldon

Lol, sorry, thought no one came in here anymore. I just sit in the corner drinking halves nowadays watching the world go by.

You wont beat that group of bullying trolls goldon. A group that do nothing for the community but are still backed up by Tikay. Just ignore them all, it will be best for your health and sanity!

Glass of Red on the house (Sir Gary's fav tipple) for you, Trish and anyone else who drops in today. Cheers.
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Lol, sorry, thought no one came in here anymore. I just sit in the corner drinking halves nowadays watching the world go by. You wont beat that group of bullying trolls goldon. A group that do nothing for the community but are still backed up by Tikay. Just ignore them all, it will be best for your health and sanity! Glass of Red on the house (Sir Gary's fav tipple) for you, Trish and anyone else who drops in today. Cheers.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Humbled that you appreciated my efforts and that Trish Chill & yourself have'nt disowned me. I do get carried away sometimes and have learnt (now) not to hang myself when they give me to much rope.   Was Practicing to lasso the Trolls but will take your advice and sit here sipping you generous Red Wine.  R.I.P.  Sir Gary.
  • TheMadMonkTheMadMonk Member Posts: 295
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys,looks like a real pub you got here,not one of those plastic wine bars.
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys,looks like a real pub you got here,not one of those plastic wine bars.
    Posted by TheMadMonk
    My Hero ......... you may have just joined the ....... outcasts. ?