You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• izzysteerizzysteer Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    The Black Watch,   how do they tell the time,?   Bagpipes never hold water.!   wee jimmy is incontinent. The Glasgow Kiss is a Butt of a joke.   Scotland had its vote to stay in the UK   UK had its vote to leave EU I blame Al for the imigration problem .... They heard he offered free drinks.?
    Posted by goldon
    *Scribbles down jokes to use as own.*

I'll be the toast of Glasgee toon.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : *Scribbles down jokes to use as own.* I'll be the toast of Glasgee toon.
    Posted by izzysteer
    KEEP A WELCOME IN THE HILLS

did you know that the Scots ............. people from Scotland are the love childs of  "Vikings"
  • TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited July 2016
    Booze bitter of your very finest to celebrate Winkeraldo leaving the pitch in tears and the French not doing the French thing by winning when it hosts.

Good night all round really. Just a shame there had to be a winner. Both losing would have been Carlsberg.

• paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited August 2016
    Hi Alan can I have a small snowball please,Need it after an old friend from here posted on FB that his young dog peggy passed away my heart goes out to you Stephen aka Donut64 xxx
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited August 2016
    Hi Alan can I have a small snowball please,Need it after an old friend from here posted on FB that his young dog peggy passed away my heart goes out to you Stephen aka Donut64 xxx
    Posted by paige55

No prob Trish. On the house...enjoy.

Sad news from the Donut one. Another one missed around these parts. RIP peggy.
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : No prob Trish. On the house...enjoy. Sad news from the Donut one. Another one missed around these parts. RIP peggy.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Don't think anyone has been " Banned "  since TK took over.?  He's a grown-up.  
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited August 2016
    Stoke City 1-4 Manchester City

Pint of bitter please barkeep. If you could make it extra bitter, that would be nice.

Cheers

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
    edited August 2016
    Stoke City 1-4 Manchester City Pint of bitter please barkeep. If you could make it extra bitter, that would be nice. Cheers
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

how much have you spent ? how much money does your arab owner posess ? who is your manager ?
    too right im f*****g bitter ,  well done on beating little old Stoke
    edited December 2016

Raise a glass to Ice Tiger today. RIP Steve.
    edited December 2016
    Raise a glass to Ice Tiger today. RIP Steve.
    Posted by MAXALLY
         "There's a Poker Room reserved for him." 
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2016
    I will be ignoring the two forum trolls that have suddenly appeared in here! (both of them know who I mean!). Anyone in doubt who I mean, please PM and I will let you know the truth how sad they both are...LOL. Drinks are on the house for everyone else though. I was called a mediocre player by one of these trolls recently....and my roller win was a one off. I let my cards and results do my talking....not my keyboard. wallnutts 1470000 1 £3750 MAXALLY 0 2 £2250 jimmyshoo 0 3 £1500 Cheers all . Hic.
    Posted by MAXALLY

Interested to know what they have been saying....

Happy new year.
    edited December 2016
    Al's Bar is "Closed" for refurbishing.  Help yourself to a Free Drink........ the Poison is in the Medicine Cabinet.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    edited December 2016
    Time to let things go and spread a little happiness, we are here a short time. Hope all had a Happy Xmas and a prosperous, healthy new year.
    edited December 2016
    Time to let things go and spread a little happiness, we are here a short time. Hope all had a Happy Xmas and a prosperous, healthy new year.
    Posted by tomgoodun

Cheers Tom. Best wishes for 2017.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Cheers Tom. Best wishes for 2017.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thanks Alan, same to you, all the best.
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited December 2016
    Happy New Year I wish you all a healthy 2017 xxx
    edited December 2016
    Happy New Year I wish you all a healthy 2017 xxx
    Posted by paige55

You too Trish. Have a couple of snowballs this evening ;) x
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    edited January 2017
    Pie n a pint please Al (unless a troll has sneaked in and eaten all the pies)
  • pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,834
    edited January 2017
    Hi Barkeep, A pint of whatever you would like for a piece of information as discussed.
    edited January 2017
    Hi Barkeep, A pint of whatever you would like for a piece of information as discussed.
    Posted by pompeynic

Morning. These walls have ears, so the info you require is contained within this list...

1) Yes, she is.
    2) Alaska
    3) AK
    4) 56%
    5) The jokers in the pack will always get burned 1st
    6) Before 2018
    7) Red
    8) Mix with water
    9) John Smith
    10) Always on a Friday

Hope this helps, ;)

Cheers