You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT!

RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Tikay, the burgundy old-dear 
had a very shiny coat. 
And if you ever saw him, 
you would even say it glows. 

All of the other players 
used to laugh and call him names. 
They never let poor Tikay 
join in any poker games. 

Then one foggy Boxing Eve 
Sky Des came to say: 
"Tikay with your coat so bright, 
won't you host Mastercash tonight?" 

Then all the players loved him 
as they shouted out with glee, 
Tikay the burgundy old-dear 
you’re the oldest man in history! 

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited December 2009

Gotta be said Rich, as painfuly inept as you are at Poker, you are good at speechy things.

PS - Bring in Coffee - Canteen is closed, pfft.

PPS - Rehearsal starts at 5pm - do try & arrive before 4.59 for a change.

PPPS - I love you. If you bring me coffee.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Yes, seasonal salutations to you all!

Hope you're enjoying your time at home. Tikay and I however are working tonight.

Well, 'working'. 

We're hosting Mastercash from 8pm and then Total Player from 10pm. It's all live and therefore we need your messages to make the show what it is.

Get you Chrimbo messages, poker stories/questions etc etc in to the usual addresses.

Email- skyopen@bskyb.com, text-84846- but of course the smartest thing to do is simply post on the bottom of this thread and it all gets read out.

We've got all the fun and frolics you'd expect of a Saturday night- including...Top of the Pots (the biggest cash hands on the site this week) Make Your Play AND Tikay's forfeit for losing the last TKO leg.  Remember, he's wearing my blue jumper and stockings/suspenders tonight!

And then at 10- it's Total Player as THREE more of you will be plucked, that's plucked...like a turkey...from the site and given the chance to go to Vegas next year for the WSOP Main Event!  Don't miss it!

Now, where's my car?

:)

• Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT!:
    Yes, seasonal salutations to you all! Hope you're enjoying your time at home. Tikay and I however are working tonight. Well, 'working'.  We're hosting Mastercash from 8pm and then Total PLayer from 10pm. It's all live and therefore we need your messages to make the show what it is. Email- skyopen@bsky.com, text-84846- but of course the smartest thing to do is simply post on the bottom of this thread and it all gets read out.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    The smartest thing to do is use the correct e-mail address, sigh.

skyopen@bskyb.com

;)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : The smartest thing to do is use the correct e-mail address, sigh. skyopen@bskyb.com ;)
    Posted by Tikay10

*sigh* I hadn't finished writing my post yet! I usually bash it out quickly (the writing, folks) while it's in my head and then go back and proof-read it.

Honestly Tikay, have you got nothing better to do? You know like, chasing carol singers away from your house?
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : The smartest thing to do is use the correct e-mail address, sigh. skyopen@bskyb.com ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Come on TK he cant excpect to remeber the email,
    when he's got to get the bucket of sand out of the car (once he has found it) and pack his blue jumper
    and book a taxi for later.

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    Merry xmas to you 2.  You have made playing on sky a real pleasure this year and the TKO was fantastic.  Here's to a great 2010 and i hope to battle both of you across the baize on many occasions.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Gotta be said Rich, as painfuly inept as you are at Poker, you are good at speechy things. PS - Bring in Coffee - Canteen is closed, pfft. PPS - Rehearsal starts at 5pm - do try & arrive before 4.59 for a change. PPPS - I love you. If you bring me coffee.
    Posted by Tikay10

What am I? Starbucks? YOU bring in the coffee! And some Quality Street while you're at it...

PS- I'll be in at 3. Beat that.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : What am I? Starbucks? YOU bring in the coffee! And some Quality Street while you're at it... PS- I'll be in at 3. Beat that.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    No, but your poker must Costa lot.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited December 2009

I hope you will find the time in your very busy schedule tonight to show some of last weeks TKO.
    (or maybe just a list of the 100 players who cashed :) )
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Rich - please make a note - so you don't forget - whether you drive in, or get a taxi. Saves a lot of time & hassle later.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    If you're doing deliveries, I'll have decaf, no milk, no sugar, please.
    What could be simpler?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : No, but your poker must Costa lot.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Actually, Tikay- it's cost me Cafe Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I hope you will find the time in your very busy schedule tonight to show some of last weeks TKO. (or maybe just a list of the 100 players who cashed :) )
    Posted by MAXALLY

Yes, completely forgot Alan- Sarah and Trev will also be on hand to bring a couple of hands  from the TKO plus all the stats, including the two team's most valuable players.
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Actually, Tikay- it's cost me Cafe Zero
    Posted by RICHORFORD

I worry for you.. I really do.

Don't forget your jumper.. It's cold out.. DO forget your car.. It's funny. For us.

Tikay- Love you xxx

Richard- Take it easy on the salacious links you Filthmonger.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : I worry for you.. I really do. Don't forget your jumper.. It's cold out.. Do forget your car.. It's funny. For us. Tikay- Love you xxx Richard- Take it easy on the salacious links you Filthmonger.
    Posted by LML

Ooo look! There's a shiny button here that says 'Ignore LML' . I wonder what happens if I pres-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    edited December 2009

If you want to be featured on Tonight's Master Cash, these are the Tables to play on.

Master Cash 7. (£0.20-£0.40)

Master Cash 8. (Same buy-in, but this Table will not open until Master Cash Table 7 is half-full).

Master Cash 9. (£0.25 - £0.50)

Master Cash 10, (Same).

There will also be the usual "Top of the Pots" section, which shows the biggest cash hands of the week.*

* Interesting fact. I invented the term "Top of the Pots", but now Rich claims he did.
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Ooo look! There's a shiny button here that says 'Ignore LML' . I wonder what happens if I pres-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by RICHORFORD

ER. THAT particular button is actually a HYPHEN Rich. Do pay attention.

Can't wait for TP this eve.. to watch Tikay in action.

• Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : I believe THAT particular button is actually a HYPHEN. Do pay attention dear. Can't wait for TP this eve.. to watch Tikay in action.
    Posted by LML
    Lol, soul-read there.

I love you, too, Dear, especially now that you have pledged yourself to Team tikay for life.
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited December 2009
    Yes, seasonal salutations to you all! Hope you're enjoying your time at home. Tikay and I however are working tonight. Well, 'working'.  We're hosting Mastercash from 8pm and then Total Player from 10pm. It's all live and therefore we need your messages to make the show what it is. Get you Chrimbo messages, poker stories/questions etc etc in to the usual addresses. Email- skyopen@bskyb.com, text-84846- but of course the smartest thing to do is simply post on the bottom of this thread and it all gets read out. We've got all the fun and frolics you'd expect of a Saturday night- including...Top of the Pots (the biggest cash hands on the site this week) Make Your Play AND Tikay's forfeit for losing the last TKO leg.  Remember, he's wearing my blue jumper and stockings/suspenders tonight! And then at 10- it's Total Player as 2 more of you will be plucked, that's plucked...like a turkey...from the site and given the chance to go to Vegas next year for the WSOP Main Event!  Don't miss it! Now, where's my car? :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Sigh....

You just can't get the staff these days! It's Total Player as 3 more of you will be be plucked.....

Richard, your report card for this week is "Must try harder" otherwise I'll have to ask Tikay to do the thread. ;-)
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : What am I? Starbucks? YOU bring in the coffee! And some Quality Street while you're at it... PS- I'll be in at 3. Beat that.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I've already brought the Quality Street - now get that man a coffee!

Oh and he's here LMAO