You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT!

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT!:
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Sigh.... You just can't get the staff these days! It's Total Player as 3 more of you will be be plucked..... Richard, your report card for this week is "Must try harder" otherwise I'll have to ask Tikay to do the thread. ;-)
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Rich, just between you & me, Sky-Ling is not at ALL best-pleased with your efforts thus far. Wrong number of Total Players, wrong e-addy, not arriving until 3pm. In fact, she just asked me if LML is available tonight.
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited December 2009
    The look on Orford's face when i took down Leg 2 of TKO with Q9 off-suit (Now known as the CT) was vintage stuff watching the Mastercash repeat last night.

I've noticed over the last week or so quite a few players on the tables playing Q9 off-suit and flopping absolute monsters so the hand must have its positives!!!

Anyway enjoyed being part of TKO and cannot wait for TKwhateveritis part deux!!!

That is all!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    The look on Orford's face when i took down Leg 2 of TKO with Q9 off-suit (Now known as the CT) was vintage stuff watching the Mastercash repeat last night. I've noticed over the last week or so quite a few players on the tables playing Q9 off-suit and flopping absolute monsters so the hand must have its positives!!! Anyway enjoyed being part of TKO and cannot wait for TKwhateveritis part deux!!! That is all!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    You did? Why did you not mention that before?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT!:
    Tikay, the burgundy old-dear  had a very shiny coat.  And if you ever saw him,  you would even say it glows.  All of the other players  used to laugh and call him names.  They never let poor Tikay  join in any poker games.  Then one foggy Boxing Eve  Sky Des came to say:  "Tikay with your coat so bright,  won't you host Mastercash tonight?"  Then all the players loved him  as they shouted out with glee,  Tikay the burgundy old-dear  you’re the oldest man in history! 
    Posted by RICHORFORD

+ 1,000000000000000000000 - C'est formidable!!!
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Sigh.... You just can't get the staff these days! It's Total Player as 3 more of you will be be plucked..... Richard, your report card for this week is "Must try harder" otherwise I'll have to ask Tikay to do the thread. ;-)
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Congratulations Ling, you are the first winner of our new Sky Poker Spot The Deliberate Mistake competition.

Best Wishes, 
    Sky Des.

PS- Keep a eye out everyone as there will be plenty of other deliberate mistakes from Richard in tonight's show, with lots of prizes to be won.

I think I got that one through...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : I've already brought the Quality Street - now get that man a coffee! Oh and he's here LMAO
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    I'm already on the way! I've just got a very good mobile internet connection...er...
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Congratulations Ling, you are the first winner of our new Sky Poker Spot The Deliberate Mistake competition. Best Wishes,  Sky Des. PS- Keep a eye out everyone as there will be plenty of other deliberate mistakes from Richard in tonight's show, with lots of prizes to be won. I think I got that one through...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    PMSL 65 mins and counting
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited December 2009
    Sigh....

You just can't get the staff these days! It's Total Player as 3 more of you will be be plucked.....

Richard, your report card for this week is "Must try harder" otherwise I'll have to ask Tikay to do the thread. ;-)

how to be lazy without appearing lazy Rich, Tikay taken over yet??
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : I'm already on the way! I've just got a very good mobile internet connection...er...
    Posted by RICHORFORD

You're gonna be in trouble... You're gonna be in trouble...

• Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : You did? Why did you not mention that before?
    Posted by Tikay10
    I have but when i do mention it, i would probably end up getting burst ear drums hearing the following from yourself and the rest of Team THAT LOT:

2-0,2-0,2-0,2-0,2-0,2-0,2-0!!!!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM

For my own personal delight, it was a joy ripping through 30 Tikayites to gain victory for me but talk about the screwjob of all screwjobs in the team event!!!

I'm still gutted that Team Orford lost 3-2 and i was wondering is there any chance of overturning the team victory by appealing to the Court of Sky Poker Suits or go one better and appeal to the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg!!

I think EGO would be a catchier title in the next incarnation than DPTK or TKLML (No contest really of who would win that one!) or TKTH or TKSC or TKEG or TKPNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS!!!!

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS is officially the longest word in the English Dictionary and not the name of a train station somewhere that Tikay has probably visited in Mid-Wales!!

THAT IS ALL!
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : PMSL 65 mins and counting
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Should have told Rich there was a SNG starting at 2pm then he would have arrived bang on 3pm.
  • Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited December 2009
    hi guys i sent ya an email but just in case you donrt get it can you please wish all the viewers a happy new year from me.

and to both of you as well obviously

have a great show or 2 lol and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Should have told Rich there was a SNG starting at 2pm then he would have arrived bang on 3pm.
    Posted by Machka
    Stop the clock- I'm in the office! Just barged into the green room to chuck loads of  stuff in the fridge, made a right racket throwing things about whilst singing Christmas songs- turned to leave and saw a little huddled figure curled up on the sofa.

Yes, I interrupted Tikay's senior nap. He's not very happy about it.

I, however, am ecstatic.
  • Options
    edited December 2009

He's not wrong, either.

He had a nice Coffee, too, & crisps, & sticky buns. But despite me asking on the Theead, & warning him - for his own good - that the Canteen had closed - guess what he fetched for me?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    has tikay tried on the stockings suspenders high heels and basque yet???
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    has tikay tried on the stockings suspenders high heels and basque yet???
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    He's been in them all afternoon Jaeger. In fact, he drove to work in them, come to think of it...
  • Options
    edited December 2009

This is what he fetched for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    this is gonna be a great show tonight :):):)

have a great night boss
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    this is gonna be a great show tonight :):):) have a great night boss
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Thank you, I will.
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited December 2009
    This is what he fetched for me.
    Posted by Tikay10

I'd like to point out at this juncture that there IS actually a coffee machine in the office....