You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT!

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT!:
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : I'd like to point out at this juncture that there IS actually a coffee machine in the office....
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Lol, but is the coffee drinkable???? :)
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Thank you, I will.
    Posted by Tikay10
    No, he won't. If I can help it.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : I'd like to point out at this juncture that there IS actually a coffee machine in the office....
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Unfortunately the Stannah stairlift rails run out before it gets there. We built just enough to get him into the studio and back.
  • Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited December 2009
    remember to mention Deltas SNG win 500,000,000 chips tikay had against Delta's 20
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Unfortunately the Stannah stairlift rails run out before it gets there. We built just enough to get him into the studio and back.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Can't he just borrow your taxi?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    wat tournament you playing tonight Princess?? i wont be around too late tonight.gotta leave at 9am:(:( xxx

New Year {{{{HUGGGGGG}}}}} in advance
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited December 2009
    wat tournament you playing tonight Princess?? i wont be around too late tonight.gotta leave at 9am:(:( xxx New Year {{{{HUGGGGGG}}}}} in advance
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Sorry Plopper, I'm working tonight.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited December 2009

What tables r we looking at tonight? is it 35/50 then 50/1?

DOHH
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    wat tournament you playing tonight Princess?? i wont be around too late tonight.gotta leave at 9am:(:( xxx New Year {{{{HUGGGGGG}}}}} in advance
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Hey Jaeg, I'll be in  the open from 8pm so pop in if you have time. Otherwise Have an awesome New Year. You'll be missed xx
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Hey Dohx7

Here's what Tikay wrote earlier about tonights tables...

TIKAY:

If you want to be featured on Tonight's Master Cash, these are the Tables to play on.

Master Cash 7. (£0.20-£0.40)

Master Cash 8. (Same buy-in, but this Table will not open until Master Cash Table 7 is half-full).

Master Cash 9. (£0.25 - £0.50)

Master Cash 10, (Same).

There will also be the usual "Top of the Pots" section, which shows the biggest cash hands of the week.*

* Interesting fact. I invented the term "Top of the Pots", but now Rich claims he did.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Sorry Plopper, I'm working tonight.
    Posted by Tikay10
    i know your like wearing stockings suspenders etc but do you really think of yourself as a princess???? :o

have a good show vice-boss
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Hey Jaeg, I'll be in  the open from 8pm so pop in if you have time. Otherwise Have an awesome New Year. You'll be missed xx
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    will try satellite after my bath.......if not i'll rail ya to victory........great play last night by the way....after 8s must be performing-enhancing?? xx
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited December 2009
    What tables r we looking at tonight? is it 35/50 then 50/1? DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This is what I Posted on this Thread at 1.27pm.....

"If you want to be featured on Tonight's Master Cash, these are the Tables to play on.

Master Cash 8. (Same buy-in, but this Table will not open until Master Cash Table 7 is half-full).

Master Cash 10, (Same).

There will also be the usual "Top of the Pots" section, which shows the biggest cash hands of the week.*

* Interesting fact. I invented the term "Top of the Pots", but now Rich claims he did...."
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH- LIVE ON CHANNEL 865 TONIGHT! : Hey Jaeg, I'll be in  the open from 8pm so pop in if you have time. Otherwise Have an awesome New Year. You'll be missed xx
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa-Marie

Good luck in the open, hope to rail you at some stage later, will we be DYM later ? please
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    This is what Tikay Posted on this Thread at 1.27pm and 4:36pm (and Lisa_Long at 4:33pm).....

"If you want to be featured on Tonight's Master Cash, these are the Tables to play on.

Master Cash 10, (Same).

* Interesting fact. I invented the term "Top of the Pots", but now Rich claims he did...."
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    Hi,

I was wondering if Tikay could use his decades of experience in poker to provide some insight into the relative amounts of skill required to place highly in a deepstack tournament as opposed to a velocity or roulette game.

Also, I missed the result of round 5 of the TKO - which team won the most cash on aggregate over the course of the whole competition?

Cheers...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Hi, I was wondering if Tikay could use his decades of experience in poker to provide some insight into the relative amounts of skill required to place highly in a deepstack tournament as opposed to a velocity or roulette game. Also, I missed the result of round 5 of the TKO - which team won the most cash on aggregate over the course of the whole competition? Cheers...
    Posted by MereNovice
    lol, just lol
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Can tikay tell me who was the victorious team in the end?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Just recorded the TKO forfeit where Tikay wears stockings and suspenders and all I'm prepared to say right now is that there were ugly scenes. U-G-L-Y.

Tune in at 9.59pm on Channel 865 or watch the website feed to see what happened.

But make sure you've let your turkey sandwiches go down properly first though. You have been warned...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Just recorded the TKO forfeit where Tikay wears stockings and suspenders and all I'm prepared to say right now is that there were ugly scenes. U-G-L-Y. Tune in at 9.59pm on Channel 865 or watch the website feed to see what happened. But make sure you've let your turkey sandwiches go down properly first though. You have been warned...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Are we allowed to know where the stocking and suspenders came from ? ;)