You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    HU for rollz  4nl HU table
    Posted by stuarty117

Friday you shall find me spewing somewhere no doubt :)

Get well soon DA xx
    edited May 2015
    HU for rollz  4nl HU table
    Posted by stuarty117

and don't say things like that...

.... it will attract macapaca ;)
  • Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Friday you shall find me spewing somewhere no doubt :) Get well soon DA xx
    Posted by samantha25

Thanks Sam xx Headache again last night but not as bad as other night, need to shake it off. Gl on tables tonight :)
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Thanks Sam xx Headache again last night but not as bad as other night, need to shake it off. Gl on tables tonight :)
    Posted by Darkangel7

Thx love, will prob bump into you in AJ's plop chitness.
    What do you take for the migranes? Sure you will prob have seen yr doctor and have it sorted, if not tramadol/madrids are great for them (mum suffers).

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Thanks Sam xx Headache again last night but not as bad as other night, need to shake it off. Gl on tables tonight :)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Hope your feeling better Angel, I have a small dilemma- how do I post a pic on my thread ( when it keeps saying file too big) and no Sam it is neither my bottom or the other thing which immediately sprang to mind ;)
  • SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Hope your feeling better Angel, I have a small dilemma- how do I post a pic on my thread ( when it keeps saying file too big) and no Sam it is neither my bottom or the other thing which immediately sprang to mind ;)
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Your imagination?
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Hope your feeling better Angel, I have a small dilemma- how do I post a pic on my thread ( when it keeps saying file too big) and no Sam it is neither my bottom or the other thing which immediately sprang to mind ;)
    Posted by tomgoodun

Tom, if you open pic in something like 'paint' (if you use pc) go into picture properties and you should be able to resize the pixel ratio something like 600 x 400 should do the trick
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Thx love, will prob bump into you in AJ's plop chitness. What do you take for the migranes? Sure you will prob have seen yr doctor and have it sorted, if not tramadol/madrids are great for them (mum suffers).
    Posted by samantha25
    Can only take co codamol and ibuprofen for it tramadol makes me ill. Will see you on the plop table tonight. Got to ft and cashed 5th so not too bad. Gl tonight sam x
    edited May 2015
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Thanks Tom, am looking forward to Plo8 tonight. Really enjoyed our game and also looking forward to the picture when you post it. Bet it looks fantastic. :D
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Thanks Tom, am looking forward to Plo8 tonight. Really enjoyed our game and also looking forward to the picture when you post it. Bet it looks fantastic. :D
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I don't think he has any pictures of me.
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Tom, if you open pic in something like 'paint' (if you use pc) go into picture properties and you should be able to resize the pixel ratio something like 600 x 400 should do the trick
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Thanks...but the problem we are now having is that I get a message saying no ht ml , I have absolutely no clue what to do.
    edited May 2015
    There is a possibility that I may have posted the photos on my thread- now show/feign interest ;)

Edit-it may not have been me who eventually managed to post the pics.
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I don't think he has any pictures of me.
    Posted by Slipwater
    I have pictures of you my good man, they are a little grainy and the music is a little 80's in the video you starred in, good job tou got rid of the 'tache though, it didn't suit you at all.
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I have pictures of you my good man, they are a little grainy and the music is a little 80's in the video you starred in, good job tou got rid of the 'tache though, it didn't suit you at all.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Hmmm... I did a couple.

Was it Lawrence of A Labia or When Harry Ate Sally?
    edited May 2015
    Too gross...
    Slime, not Tom's bottom pic :)
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Hmmm... I did a couple. Was it  Lawrence of A Labia  or  When Harry Ate Sally ?
    Posted by Slipwater
    Lol, no it was one flew over the **** oohs nest, you had a small part in it.
  • GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,203
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Thx love, will prob bump into you in AJ's plop chitness. What do you take for the migranes? Sure you will prob have seen yr doctor and have it sorted, if not tramadol/madrids are great for them (mum suffers).
    Posted by samantha25

/head pops up

tramadol for migraine! jeez feel sorry for your mum.

/head pops down again

edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : /head pops up tramadol for migraine! jeez feel sorry for your mum. /head pops down again
    Posted by GELDY
    the trams maybe for something else ;) but they work for her... most folk feel sorry for mum - owning me :)

edited May 2015
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited May 2015

WP Hufty, glad you didn't waste my donation.  Nice cash sir.