You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : 2, one underneath the other.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    bowling ball?
  • stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : bowling ball?
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Bowling ball has 3 holes
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Bowling ball has 3 holes
    Posted by stuarty117
    This is a pickle.
  • MilitantGMilitantG Member Posts: 204
    edited June 2015
    Sorry to jump in uninvited. Just wanna congratulate Harry on his 2nd place yesterday. Dunno if he's mentioned it. 
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2015
    Sorry to jump in uninvited. Just wanna congratulate Harry on his 2nd place yesterday. Dunno if he's mentioned it. 
    Posted by MilitantG
    I don't enjoy coming 2nd, but thank you anyway MillyG ;)
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I don't enjoy coming 2nd, but thank you anyway MillyG ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Was that a HU sit and go
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I don't enjoy coming 2nd, but thank you anyway MillyG ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Nice one H, coming second is a gift us men should be proud of.

Tin hat ready.
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Nice one H, coming second is a gift us men should be proud of. Tin hat ready.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    LOL nice one tom
  • samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited June 2015
    Posted by MilitantG
    I am invited and I may have a team clear up tonite... Harry yr defo out!!!!
    edited June 2015
    Splendid evening in dtd . couldn't reg in time as was on way back from Ikea with empty wallet.

Sam and Hhry I have pm'd you
  • Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited June 2015
    Message for ShakinAces! DON'T BE IMPATIENT! Especially near bubble time! Told you to be patient and you didn't listen!!! lol

Very ul.

Good luck all in all your games tonight.
  • shakinacesshakinaces Member Posts: 1,590
    edited June 2015
    Ha ha thank you DA... just kept running into the nuts last night and quickly decided to give up and come back another day... the more patient option :)

I blame Harry for me bubbling the UKPC thing... he told me I should never be folding QQ... Mind I've never been any good when it comes to ladies...  I folded JJ a couple of hands previously but figured I needed to win one more pot to get through and hoped that would have been it...

Pretty sure all my run-good is waiting for me at the tables in MK...
    edited June 2015
    Ha ha thank you DA... just kept running into the nuts last night and quickly decided to give up and come back another day... the more patient option :) I blame Harry for me bubbling the UKPC thing... he told me I should never be folding QQ... Mind I've never been any good when it comes to ladies...  I folded JJ a couple of hands previously but figured I needed to win one more pot to get through and hoped that would have been it... Pretty sure all my run-good is waiting for me at the tables in MK...
    Posted by shakinaces
    Nuts or no nuts (and i'm not talking about whole hazelnuts either which cadbury's make them and they cover them in chocolate! lol ) IDK, don't you be the one that gets impatient and go all in. Sometimes we think we have the best hand and maybe we do at the time of the flop, but don't forget the after card and the river. Stay patient, sit on your hands, don't ever think your pot committed because your not. As long as you've still got chips your still in. Wait for others to get bored and tilt.
    edited June 2015
    ^ From novice to teacher in 3 months :) I have heard the turn called a few things but the after card is a new one to me, methinks that's a better name, we could have a new game: name the community cards one by one. ( usually begins with b I know)

Never pot committed you say, blinds 10. 20, if I raise to 40 in a deep stack I am pot committed ;)

See you in MK Olive and all you lovely Outlaw chaps and chappesses.
  • shakinacesshakinaces Member Posts: 1,590
    edited June 2015
    ^ From novice to teacher in 3 months :) I have heard the turn called a few things but the after card is a new one to me, methinks that's a better name, we could have a new game: name the community cards one by one. ( usually begins with b I know) Never pot committed you say, blinds 10. 20, if I raise to 40 in a deep stack I am pot committed ;) See you in MK Olive and all you lovely Outlaw chaps and chappesses.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    That man gets it.

Raise-pre then either value betting the nuts for 3 streets of value or (more often) completely missing and 3-barrel bluffing with 9-high.

Easy game this ;)
    edited June 2015
    I know what i mean just couldn't think of what it was called. Brains gone dead at minute. Easier to see than to explain.  lol all I know is patience. Oh god, what have I got myself into.
    edited June 2015
    Thank you Tash,Jon,Sam, and all at the outlaws house for making my sons and I welcome, we had a great time, I definately joined the right team, everyone from sky poker were really great company. I can't put into words how touched I was at the warm greeting we received. Thanks also to the organisers of this, it is a great event.
    edited June 2015
    More than welcome mi lovely :) Great stuff by the organisers as usual ;)
  • rainman397rainman397 Member Posts: 1,394
    edited June 2015
    Good evening Outlaws.
    I am glad you all had a good time.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
    P.S Has anyone mentioned the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK YET.
    edited June 2015
    Hey RM :)

You still on rubbish shifts or playing tonite? I'll try pop in sometime, hard with a 4yo to play in the day unless I'm excused. Hope you are well dear x